Honest opinions please

Wishing_well

Reaction score
We're having a hard time finding names that are equally as unique/uncommon as Quinn (our daughter).
So far on the girls list (amongst others) are:

Lumina
Dahlia
Indigo
Aurora
Juno
Wren

Honest opinions please, as I know they're not for everyone!

I like Juno from your list, also quite like Indigo but must admit I initially thought that was a boy's name. I think Harper goes nicely with Quinn but might be a bit too popular now for you?

I like Juno from your list, also quite like Indigo but must admit I initially thought that was a boy's name. I think Harper goes nicely with Quinn but might be a bit too popular now for you?

Harper is on the list too but is becoming quite popular.
And indigo is also on the boys list, as we like Indy :) (Indiana/indigo)

I think dahlia and wren are pretty, none of them are my taste to be honest (too traditional here) so it's hard to comment.

Dahlia and Wren are my fav. I generally like a "prettier" girls name, so Dahlia wins out for me.

Dahlia and Wren would be my favs on your list. Aurora is getting very popular here in the states.

We're having a hard time finding names that are equally as unique/uncommon as Quinn (our daughter).
So far on the girls list (amongst others) are:

Lumina
Dahlia
Indigo
Aurora
Juno
Wren

Honest opinions please, as I know they're not for everyone!

Hey hun :) I am also a fan of unique names, and all 4 of my daughters have one. From your list, my pick is Dahlia. It is a beautiful name. Wren is my least favorite as I feel it lacks femininity... never have been a fan of that name. I like Aurora, but it can be hard for some people to say, especially kids, and that may be difficult for you LO when starting school. Indigo reminds me of the Indigo Girls for some reason, so that one I am not a fan of, and Juno I love, even though it reminds me of the movie (which I also love). So those are my opinions. :)

EDIT: I am not a fan of Harper... I knew someone with a little boy named Harper and wasn't a fan of the name then... the boy was sweet though. And Indy is weird for me to say because I am originally from Indiana :haha:

Harper is on the list too but is becoming quite popular.
And indigo is also on the boys list, as we like Indy :) (Indiana/indigo)

Ooooh well I do love Indiana and Indy for a boy, my DH wouldn't go for it though boo.

Lumina- Pretty :)
Dahlia- not a fan, it sounds quite dated to me
Indigo- Love it, but might sound a bit gimicky with your daughters middle name being Violet?
Aurora- Love it
Juno- Not a fan.
Wren-Really nice :).

I'd go for either Lumina or Aurora.

I really like Dahlia. That was on our list but we are having a boy haha xx

Lumina & Quinn - Personally not a fan
Dahlia & Quinn - It's okay, definitely sounds nice together
Indigo & Quinn - Not a fan, sorry
Aurora & Quinn - I really like this, nn Rory & Quinn :)
Juno & Quinn - I really like this as well
Wren & Quinn - Honestly the names sound too similar to me

I LOVE the suggestion of Harper & Quinn, what a cute siblet!!

Riley & Quinn
McKenna & Quinn
Natasha & Quinn

Aurora is my number one at the moment. Quinn would have been Aurora :)

I like Indigo. Would be cool if you went for another 'q' name though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->