Honest opinions please

DCS

Reaction score
What do you think of the name Mila Renee?

How are you pronouncing mila?

Meelah, myla or mill ah?

I like meelah as the pronunciation. But I have heard people use the other two.

I like Mila, not sure on renee, it's just not my taste, however if you like it that's all that really matters 😀

I like it as the meelah pronunciation. Like Mila jojovic (sp) or Milan kunis. I'm not really keen in middle names tbh, unless they honour someone.

Not my style and I think people will pronounce it wrong all the time. I initially thought it was 'my-la' and I think that May get annoying for you and her x

Not my own style but I like it.

My DH really likes Mila b/c is short, simple but can sound grown up. Mila Renee sounds good sounds good together in terms of number of syllables and whatnot. Re pronunciation, I don't think it's a huge issue. Ok sometimes she may need to correct people but it's not hard to pronounce and I think most would say it correctly on the first try.

Thanks ladies. Its about the only name we like. Correcting people doesnt bother me, im constantly correcting people with my surname, and my first name infact, but with people i know it only usualy takes once. She will have a different surname to me, and its very common so a middle name is a must imo.

Not mad on Renee but don't hate it either! We don't do middle names so what do I know anyway!! :flower:

I think it sounds trendy, like you named her after a celebrity baby or something. Not that I know any celebrity babies' names, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one!

It's pretty - although my first instinct was to pronounce it "my-luh"

Not a fan of the name Renee but it does flow well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->