Honestly, some people have no manners. (parking rant)

Piggywinkle

Reaction score
Someone has parked across our driveway. DH is due home in a minute and he won't be able to park ON OUR OWN DRIVE. I just wish I knew who it was so I could tell them to shift their arse! Cheeky gits.

It's not as if there's nowhere else to park. There are four clear spots at the end of our street that they obviously can't be arsed to walk to. I mean, how do they know that someone with a disability doesn't live here? Ohhhh, it really gets my goat.

*rant over*

they are not supposed to block your drive if you have a drop kerb. I would be really annoyed if someone blocked my drive.

We do have a dropped kerb and a paved driveway. It's also a really narrow street and they've parked about a foot away from the kerb so god help anyone past here who drives anything wider than a car because they won't get past.

I would call the police as it's obstruction of the highway, they'd get it moved one way or another!

Just checked with the neighbours, Mr and Mrs Lovely-Neighbours and Mr and Mrs Stuck-Up.

You can guess who had Mrs Inconsiderate-Parking as their guest. Oh yes.

Put it this way - the car is now gone and one set of my neighbours now like me even less.

:)

Just checked with the neighbours, Mr and Mrs Lovely-Neighbours and Mr and Mrs Stuck-Up.

Put it this way - the car is now gone and one set of my neighbours now like me even less.

Yay, it's awesome when you have Mr and Mrs stuck up living right next door isn't it :dohh:

I would have put a sign on it going MOVE IT!

Glad its sorted now xx

We had someone park at the end of our dropped curb and block about 2 feet of it, and it's only wide enough for one vehicle, and we actually DO have two disabled kids who live with us part time and it was time to pack them up and take them home and this stupid car was blocking the van for us to drive out, so we ended up having to drive over the lawn we share with our neighbours because otherwise we'd have hit their car. We had spent about 30 minutes going door to door trying to find out whose car it was, and no one fessed up.... well, once we drove out and missed clipping their car with ours by mere INCHES, well then the owner came RUNNING out screaming that we were going to hit their car.... :rofl: yeah and now we know who you are scum bag!! Don't park in front of our driveway!!

When i was living with my ex and his 2 mates if someone blocked our driveway the lads would call their mates and they would push it into the middle of the road!

Yay, it's awesome when you have Mr and Mrs stuck up living right next door isn't it :dohh:

He's not so bad but she's a stereotypical up-herself schoolgate mum. The kind that flicks her hair too much :)

We had someone park at the end of our dropped curb and block about 2 feet of it, and it's only wide enough for one vehicle, and we actually DO have two disabled kids who live with us part time and it was time to pack them up and take them home and this stupid car was blocking the van for us to drive out, so we ended up having to drive over the lawn we share with our neighbours because otherwise we'd have hit their car. We had spent about 30 minutes going door to door trying to find out whose car it was, and no one fessed up.... well, once we drove out and missed clipping their car with ours by mere INCHES, well then the owner came RUNNING out screaming that we were going to hit their car.... :rofl: yeah and now we know who you are scum bag!! Don't park in front of our driveway!!

That is so bloody selfish of them. People who ignore the rest of the world make me really angry. Like, incredible hulk angry :haha:

I bloody hate when people do things like that it's so rude!!
I live across from a church and I swear people seem to think they can park where they like if they are going to mass. I pray I don't go into labour on a Sunday as we regularly can't move our car during service times because people just abandon their cars in our square so unless we reverse out onto the extremely busy road around the cars parked on double yellows we are stuck there til mass is over.

Some weeks I'm tempted to go out and stick signs on all the cars but I just know they wont care!

I HATE folk doing this, be it houses or even at car parks! few weeks ago there were 3 cars parked in front of local shop.........like in front of the EMPTY parking spaces. There was a nice Scenic sized gap though, between car at front and a wall so i squeezed past it........poor guy in car one shat himself and promptly moved. HAHA. My dad gave teh other wifey a few stern words and she had a go at him - - then 4 other older folk started on at her...........haha. She didnt win and drove off.

I bloody hate when people do things like that it's so rude!!
I live across from a church and I swear people seem to think they can park where they like if they are going to mass. I pray I don't go into labour on a Sunday as we regularly can't move our car during service times because people just abandon their cars in our square so unless we reverse out onto the extremely busy road around the cars parked on double yellows we are stuck there til mass is over.

Some weeks I'm tempted to go out and stick signs on all the cars but I just know they wont care!

Rude parking isn't going to earn them any points with the man upstairs is it?

We live on a street full of terraced houses and we're the first house on our street that has a drive, and the only one on our side that has one. Our drive gets blocked regularly. I always send my wife out and she tells them to move because we have a disabled child in the house and we need to be able to get off the drive in emergencies.

I've come back a few times and our drive has been blocked. I totally admit to sitting there beeping my horn continually until whichever arsehole who blocked my drive comes out and moves their car :)

Rude parking isn't going to earn them any points with the man upstairs is it?

Haha I know :) I'm going to have some words with the parish priest if I can catch him some Sunday on our way out of mass and get him to remind people to be considerate :haha:

Idiots, the lot of them. We don't have a drive here, but I've had my share of parking arseholes before, used to sit there continually beeping til they cottoned on :p

Idiots, the lot of them. We don't have a drive here, but I've had my share of parking arseholes before, used to sit there continually beeping til they cottoned on :p

It work's well doesn't it? Never fails for me. :haha:

Oh god that's annoying! My friend always complains about this but her man used to work as a parking person and had some spare stickers and would apparently plonk them peoples cars with "this isn't a fine but park here again and it might be". Was quite funny hearing these stories!:)

Hate inconsiderate parking!

We used to live in an end terraced house with a detached garage that had a big sign on saying please do not block the garage, it was a rented house so the sign was already there but we had loads of people park in front of it. If we were in when it parked there OH used to go and put a note on the car saying can you not read, we do need access to our garage or something along those lines or if we came back and it was blocked he used to just sit and been until they moved the car

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->