Honestly, some people have no manners. (parking rant)

This pees me off more than anything!! One dorate just got back from shopping and the neighbours sister had parked on our drive, literally right under our carport and had been parked there for ages according to my oh's mate oppersite. So my other half pulled right up infront of them bumper to bumper on the drive. We got the shopping in and locked the door They kept knocking and knocking but we didn't awnswer we eventually let them out about 3 hours later mwhaha!

I will add though it wasn't the first time it happened, I'm not that evil :winkwink:.

My neighbours take the pee tbh in general but that's a different story.... Lovely but take advantage big time!

That would really really irritate me! Bad driving manners annoy me at the best of times. People who can't be bothered to park within a parking bay and just park accross one pretty much, people who don't indicate UGH it all makes my blood boil.

Ha ha twister don't get me started -middle lane drivers weekend drivers that poodle at 20 mph in a 50 etc people going in the left lane of roundabouts to go right I could go on lol

I would have let one of her tyres down lol I'm a bitch

When a neighbour (who lived in the next street, mind) used to park a van in front of our driveway, I discovered that it wasn't against the law to block an empty drive (just terribly bad manners), but it WAS illegal to block a car in the driveway.
However, I didn't call the police when I got blocked in again one evening - I just waited til 10 past midnight, put on my work uniform (I'm a nurse) and knocked on their door telling them that I had been called into work for an emergency. I also mentioned that I am often on call over night (I'm not ;)) and to expect me to ring their doorbell at all sorts of hours if I am needed at work!!

I haven't seen the van there since!!

My neighbours do this constantly.
We don't drive but, it makes it impossible for our visitors and difficult when manoeuvring a huge pram out!
My cousins best friend lives next door, when i moaned about it, my cousin told me as i don't drive, i have no use for a drive and should shut up...

:growlmad:

^^^that's just rude! Doesn't matter if you don't drive, it's still your property. God some people.

My neighbours do this constantly.
We don't drive but, it makes it impossible for our visitors and difficult when manoeuvring a huge pram out!
My cousins best friend lives next door, when i moaned about it, my cousin told me as i don't drive, i have no use for a drive and should shut up...

:growlmad:

That is really so rude!! Regardless of whether or not you drive you should be able to use your drive and have easy access in and out of your property :(

I would have let one of her tyres down lol I'm a bitch

I know it's probably meant as a joke but please do NOT do this, or you'll most likely find yourself on the end of a criminal damage charge.

A call to the Police if the car is causing an obstruction - do not get involved yourself, unless it's to try and solve the situation with amicably.

Edited to add: just re-read the OP properly- there's not much you can do if the car isn't in the drive, but the Police will assist if your husbands car is blocked IN on the driveway.

I hate bad parking! I popped into asda yesterday and on the way out there was a car parked right outside - right across the zebra crossing. Everyone was having to walk around him. If I hadn't been in my own with lo I would have gone and told him to move. To make things a million times worse he had an infant carrier on the back seat, sideways and completely unsecured - someone had obviously just opened the door and popped the baby on the seat! I got to the car, then went back to get his reg number to report him but he drove off - baby still unsecured :nope:

I just watched a man, who had space in front of his own god damn house, park across MY DRIVE.

Bad parking annoys me so much! Probably on a weekly basis we will see someone who has parked across two spaces in a busy car park. It's just so ignorant and inconsiderate. You can actually buy bad parking signs to put on their car, but I'd be too scared of getting caught and beaten up or something, haha. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->