Honeymoon stage?

nikky0907

Reaction score
Ummm....so,I don't want to rock the boat but so far Lola-Rose basicly sleeps all day.She wakes up maybe once or twice during the night.She doesnt get fussy while I feed her,she's perfectly calm and co-operative :lol:
Once fed,she's happy and settled,ready for a cuddle!

I don't really feel tired at all,I get most things done around the house and I pretty much check whether she's breathing every 5 minutes...

So my question : when does the honeymoon stage ends? :lol: *knock on wood twice*

For me after 4 weeks all hell broke loose :rofl:

Im still waiting for things to change for my little one as she sleeps all night long and has done since 2 weeks except maybe the odd occasion, think some babies just enjoy their sleep! x

Hannah still gets up :rofl: She likes to eat more than she likes to sleep

The honeymoon stage shattered for me at about 3 weeks!!

Maya is 6 weeks now & still wakes about twice for a feed

all hell broke loose at about 2 weeks for ali! however, you may be lucky and just have a very placid baby! i hope so, as i wouldn't wish the sleep deprevation i suffered on anyone.

so may it continue for you...

Christine
X

Sweetie, enjoy the time while you can! It will change! :hug:

What honeymoon period? Did I miss something?:rofl:

After 2 weeks it all started.....Life hasnt been the same since!

My advice for you is SLEEP all you can!
Get you hair done.
Get your nails done.
Enjoy the internet.
Watch a good dvd.
Eat a meal while it is still Hot.

When your LO comes out of his newborn sleep 'coma' you will understand what I mean......

We just got there 2 days ago... no sleep since then. Don't know how I'm still functioning, seeing everything blurry and talking nonsense:wacko::juggle:

If you're getting some sleep now, then SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP! :)

Congrats on your little one! For me it was also about 3 or 4 weeks!..enjoy these quiet two weeks while you can. My LO seems to be getting louder and more demanding as the weeks go by. I cant wait to see what he'll be like by 3 years!haha

My daughter was like this for the first 2 weeks, then she realized, it was kind of fun to be up all the time.. but she had no clue what to do in that time or how to communicate other than cry... so cry it was! lol
She wasn't too bad though. She started sleeping through the night by the time she was 6 weeks old, and she's been pretty good since. She has her cranky moments sometimes, but who doesn't? :laugh2:

jack sleeps through the night but wont sleep during the day very much. enjoy well u can amy x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->