hope this wasn't a fluke :)

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I decided I was going to start Jasmine on a tiny bit of rice cereal again last night because she isnt keeping much formula down with the reflux and isn't gaining any more weight and hasn't in a month... So she had a bottle and little bowl of cereal at 6... At 7:30 she was starting to fall asleep so I got her ready and gave her a bottle at 8 and decided to try putting her straight to bed...

And she slept right through until 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes been sleeping 9-6 regularly... but this would be even nicer.
:happydance:

:wohoo: Hope she does it every night for you! :D x

:wohoo: hope it continues sweetie, and hope the rice helps her reflux :hugs: x

:wohoo: hope it continues sweetie, and hope the rice helps her reflux :hugs: x

Thanks! Im just getting sick of seeing her so upset with eating... Some days are good and others she barely has anything... But she seems ok on the cereal and likes it, she smiles and laughs when she has it haha. And tries to eat her bib.

Oh bless her! I didn't know baby rice could be given so early. How much do you give? Does she have aid reflux? Just wondering if this would help my Oliver.

Some babies can have it earlier and it is ok. I only give her 2 teaspoons mixed with formula. Here some doctors recommend starting rice early if they cant keep formula down.

She does have reflux, at her 2 month appointment her dr suggested something with less iron which seemed to help. But it didnt stop her. She will go like a week with only eating 2-3oz a bottle every 2-3 hours, and then slowly work back up to 5-6oz and then end up vomitting again and be back down to 2-3oz... It is an ongoing cycle and she hasn;t gained any weight in over a month.

:happydance:

Lucky girl! I'm starting Lola on baby rice,maybe it will improve things for us too!

Thats fab!! I hope she keeps it up for you. Ellie has been doing great with her sleeping for about 2 months now going down about 8.30pm til 11.30pm the from then still about 7.30am - 8.30am but since shes had a cold shes not been sleeping as well. Fingers crossed when shes starts feeling better she reverts back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->