Hope you don't mind.. I Popped by to give you all some hope!!

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I was just going through my old post's of when i was TTC and it bought back some long distant memories despair,desperation,jealousy of those who were pregnant etc.. Anyway I Was TTC for 5 years with 2 losses:cry: I honestly thought there was no hope for me and i never pictured myself pregnant especially to the gestation i am now:cloud9: Any way i just wanted to say i know how you all feel but there is hope, after fertility treatment and no success i fell naturally..at the time be honest I accepted I was never going to have children and low on behold.. after a long break TTC it happend:happydance: It will happen for all of you NEVER give up..hope... Any way i hope the TTC community don't mind me posting here.. but after 5 years i still feel part of the community...and cant let go :dohh:

BaBy dust To you all
:dust:

I'll second that post. We were told it'd never happen naturally for us. This was after 3 years TTC, all tests done and saving for IUI privately and we fell pregnant naturally. I remember the utter despair and sadness every month when I got BFN after BFN. No one can truly understand the pain of TTC unless they've been there.

Tommy is now nearly 4 weeks old and I can't believe I finally get a Mother's Day tomorrow. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

So keep on trying, because even when all is against you it does happen. It does get easier to deal with as time goes on too. By then end I wasn't even buying tests and our BFP came on CD16, 3 days late and I only happened to buy a test as I remembered when I was in tesco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->