• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hopefully induction at home today

Mrs Cupcake

March Mama!
Reaction score
Feeling a bit fed up.

midwife is supposed to be coming to my house today to break my waters and start labour which will hopefully end in a happy homebirth. I am 12 days overdue and opting for home induction rather than going into hospital.

my midwife has been called to delivery ward though and all inductions have been postponed because they are too busy. homebirths especially my homebirth have been postponed because they need 2 midwives to attend.

still hopefully it will start this afternoon!!

Feeling a bit fed up.

midwife is supposed to be coming to my house today to break my waters and start labour which will hopefully end in a happy homebirth. I am 12 days overdue and opting for home induction rather than going into hospital.

my midwife has been called to delivery ward though and all inductions have been postponed because they are too busy. homebirths especially my homebirth have been postponed because they need 2 midwives to attend.

still hopefully it will start this afternoon!!

How did you get on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"