Hopefully some encouraging words..

Peanut112

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

We're all here for a reason.. We all have one thing in common.

Miscarriage.

Nobody wants to miscarry or experience the heartbreak of a miscarriage. Nobody wants to feel the physical or emotional pain of losing something that was such a big part of us.

A lot of us feel like nobody feels the same way, whether it be others who have miscarried or our OH's... and CERTAINLY not those who have had successful pregnancies.

Some of us feel like failures. Some of us never get over that pain or never get another chance to have a successful pregnancy. Some of us can't even conceive in the first place.

It's hard, it's hard on all of us. But you're not alone and it's definitely not your fault. Yes, it's a lot easier said than done. I know. I know this because I lost mine at 11 weeks. March 18th, 2015. Then I was told I probably couldn't conceive again. I still cry... and I know that the pain will never go away.. But I also know that life goes on and no matter how hard things get, you still have to move forward... and as much as you want to give up, you can't. Because great things will happen for you..

You might not have the baby (fetus? Whatever you'd like to call it, I don't mean to offend anyone) running around or still growing inside of you.. But there will be another chance, it may not be THAT chance.. but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Whatever reason that may be... It must have been a good one to take something so precious away.

All you ladies here are strong, you have the strength to do the things you do every day and try and move forward.

Never give up.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep, I'm still not over it. It's always in the back of my mind. I lost mine at 10 weeks on April 12th. The pain changes, but it never ends.

I am so sorry for your loss. Bless you for sharing a piece of your heart with me.

Going through a miscarriage is a very lonely experience but talking to ladies on this site helped me. :hugs: to anybody who is currently suffering or has suffered with one or more mcs. I had my first nearly 3 years ago and my second nearly 2 years ago. I have since been blessed with my rainbow but you never get over a mc. But time is a great healer and I find it is now easier to deal with but I do wish I could have had all my babies. Stay strong ladies and good things will happen, whatever they will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->