Hoping and Praying this is our month...What do you ladies thik?

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Ok so i'm about...8/9/10 dpo really not sure, have a load of symptoms, breasticles are like a road map with veins :( the left one is sorer that the right one, very prominent cramps enough for me to notice, serious serious lower back aches, past two nights been wakening up with shooting pains from my back down my bum and backs of legs, extreme tiredness, and more snappy, really bad headaches, af not due until around 12th May...took a test yesterday BFN, :nope:

Too early?? still hope?? or out this month???

Any help would be sooo appreciated!!!:hugs:

xxx

Could well be too early still at the mo so don't rule yourself out yet chick.

Some of your symptoms sound great though!

I'm stuck in the tww also and not sure whether I'm 12 dpo or 8 dpo. I think i ov'd early so am hoping its 12dpo. Trying to hang on as long as poss before testing though. I hate the disappointment every month :-(

FX for you and lots of :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Ok so i'm about...8/9/10 dpo really not sure, have a load of symptoms, breasticles are like a road map with veins :( the left one is sorer that the right one, very prominent cramps enough for me to notice, serious serious lower back aches, past two nights been wakening up with shooting pains from my back down my bum and backs of legs, extreme tiredness, and more snappy, really bad headaches, af not due until around 12th May...took a test yesterday BFN, :nope:

Too early?? still hope?? or out this month???

Any help would be sooo appreciated!!!:hugs:

xxx

Hey, im simular to you, dont know how many DPO but af due 12th/13th May. Left boob is very sore, only to the side of it. Ive had lower back pain for past few days, but not as painful as to take pain killers or to stop me in my tracks. Had a terrible headache few days ago, and last night.

Im trying to hold out, trying not to cave in to test until af due. Its such a wait :coffee: pregnancy test is staring at me in my toiletry draw. :growlmad:

Hope we have a BFP next week. I suppose were not out til af comes.

Good luck. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"