Hoping for a Sticky Bean after two MC's.

FarfromHome

1st time Mommy!
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I got my third BFP a week and a half ago and my hubby and I are thrilled but nervous. I lost a baby at 5 weeks in May for unexplained reasons( natural miscarriage) but my betas were so low I think something wasn't right from the very beginning. Got pregnant again right away and then started to miscarry at 8 1/2 weeks and ended up having to have a D&C. We found out we were expecting a little girl and she had Trisomy X (an extra X chromosome) which caused me to miscarry. Doc thinks both miscarriages were just a "fluke" and that this new little bean should be a sticky one :thumbup: Although all my blood work came back normal I'm still on baby aspirin and Progesterone to help things along...
So far so good I think, and I have a good feeling this baby is going to be hanging around :thumbup: Beta 1 at 4 weeks was 130 and 2.5 days later beta was at 350. So happy to be back in this forum and hoping and praying for all the best!!

Sorry to hear about your previous losses. Hope that your little bean is sticky and u have a H&H 9 months.

Sending you lots of luck for this pregnancy, I too had an early mc at 5weeks in September and am now st the very same point in this pregnancy, finding today very difficult just want to skip forward a couple weeks.xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->