Hoping for advice....

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I know I will get some mixed replys to this message but here goes...I am married with 5 gorgeous babies age ranging 11 years to 7 months today. I have always been that woman who wanted loads of children. I am meant to be busy and look after and love others.....I love all my babies so much but since the birth of my baby boy I have yearned to try again. My Oh does not want anymore babies or at least not for 5 ish years. I do not want to wait that long. I really hirt!!

I know how extremely lucky and privileged I am to have 5 healthy babies and be able to love them. Even my little ones ask me when am I going to have another as they also enjoy our close family bond.

We are financially secure and are still young. I have been hoping to change Oh's mind but with no avail.

I suppose I am after advice....As i stated. I know I am lucky and I am blessed to have already 5 amazing babies but the heart wants what it wants... Please be kind. xxxx

Sorry, I have no advice but if you are financially & emotionally able to add to your family then there's no shame in that despite hoow many children you already have. Good luck convincing your OH x

I think it's always tough when one partner wants another child and the other doesn't, no matter how many you already have. And of course you can't just decide to switch off that longing.

My only advice would be to let the issue rest for a while. Enjoy your baby boy and all the bigger ones, and perhaps your ache will soften or your OH will come around? I had this crazy longing to try again for some months after my son was born, I think I really missed the intimacy with the growing baby inside me. It calmed down after a while and although I still want a second child, I am more rational about it.

Anyway, if your man is anything like most other men, nagging and insisting is probably very counter-productive. If you can manage to make him think that having another baby is HIS idea, on the other hand ... Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->