Hoping for an Christmas BFP... buddies anyone?

Katy_28

Wife & Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for TTC#1 buddies. I'm currently CD5. Is there anyone in a similar situation who wants to share experiences? :flower:

Katy x

Hi Katy, I am ttc#1 for about a year now and hope by Christmas I have a +

Hopefully this month.
Did you just start trying?

Hi,

We fell pregnant on honeymoon in April, which was our first month of trying. Unfortunately when I went for a scan at 9 weeks, we found out that we were having identical twins, but both hearts had stopped beating at 6-7 weeks. I also had a chemical pregnancy in August.

I'm feeling pretty positive this month and i'm ready for our fresh start!

When did you start trying?

Katy x

Totally not with it today.... you started trying a year ago, dur! Have you experienced any issues or is it just a matter of timing? I'm hoping that this month is our month, how lovely would it be to have a 12 week scan around Christmas?!

I hope so too :)

Sorry to hear about the loss in April :(

How did you know that you had a chemical pregnancy?

Renee x

Hi. :flower:

I'm also currently TTC/NTNP for no 1. I'm not charting or anything like that at the moment - we are just going to see what happens.

I have only just come off the pill and had my pill AF 6 days ago. Not sure what my body is going to do in the next few weeks but a BFP before Christmas would be amazing!

Sorry to hear about your losses Katy_28.

How did you know that you had a chemical pregnancy?

I took a test one day after my period was due, which was positive, then I started bleeding heavily that afternoon. I wasn't as emotionally attached as the first time, so it wasn't as bad. I half expected something like this to happen, nothing's ever straight forward with me, lol. It's still very upsetting though xx

Lou1234- we're not charting either. All i'm doing this month is BD-ing more frequently around ovulation. Also, i'm not going to test until i'm at least a few days overdue (i'd say a week, but I have no self control, lol).

Katy xx

Katy, just to answer your question, no we do not know of any issues yet. I had an internal ultrasound and it was normal. Hubby had a sperm test which was normal as well. I am referred to a fertility clinic on October 9th.

Lou (welcome) and Katy
To be honest I look back and wonder if we were trying properly.....lol I know it sounds funny, but it is not as easy as I thought. I never charted or anything, still have no clue when I ovulate. Also we wanted to enjoy the process of baby making and never cared wether it was the time or not, and now it became such an emotional roller coaster. Lou, if I can give you an advise, it doesn't hurt to have a journal about your cycles. Try to pay attention to your cm, temperature etc.
Sorry girls for sounding down, but I think now I need to start from the beginning.

xx

Hey girls on cd 2 and this is my second month doing temps, best christmas present ever! :baby:

i hope i have a bfp by xmas rather it happen this next cycle or by dec. i just want it to happen! ive been ttc for 2 years now with verry irregular cycles and some not even there. so now i will be temping again and starting my soy again tonight. im on CD 3 OR 4 tonight altough i didnt have much red blood this time so im a little unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->