Hoping for the arrival of baby #3 by December 2017!!

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
OH and I decided to start trying for baby #3. Cycle day one was November 20th, so tested today after "thinking" I felt nauseous, sore tatas, weird smells, and weirds tastes. Came up negative, but not giving up till AF shows up.

It is really hard to TTC #3...tending to 1 and 2 while OH is working 3rd shift, makes it an adventure. LOL.

Anyone want to join me along the journey to our BFP then to our amazing babies <3

Hopeful.89 TTC #2 since Sept. 2016
Flying duster TTC #3
Dream.dream TTC #3
Mrswichman TTC #3 since Nov. 2016

I would love to join you! Although I'm TTC #2, DS will be 1 in February! I'm hoping to conceive by Dec 2017 as well because then my son woukd be 2016 baby and the new babe would be 2017 :)
DS took 15 cycles to conceive, we are hoping our next will be much quicker!

Welcome :) Your first is 7 days older than my second :)

My first took a couple cycles if I remember correctly.

My second I hadn't had a cycle for about 8 months then decided to take Vitex and Dong Quai to help get back to regular and conceived Eli on the first cycle. I remember thinking the herbs weren't working cause I was "missing" yet another AF. LOL

Are you taking or trying anything to help conceive?

Wow that is amazing that you conceived so quick With the second!

I am temping, CM monitoring, and hoping to use Preseed this cycle. :)

Welcome everyone &#128512;

I've never temped...Probably won't as I'm not a morning person now and won't remember, all I want in morning is coffee and quiet haha.

So this cycle no luck but yet still no AF ... Better go get some Vitex and Dong Quai again. Lol.

So what methods of tracking are you doing?

I am temping, and even while bed sharing and breastfeeding through the night I'm still getting a temp shift, so yay! I'm not a morning person either, but feed DD around 4am quite often so I just temp then and read it later when it's light. Lol. I'm not using OPKs or anything, but tracking symptoms on FF along with my temps. :)

This month I wasn't sure I'd ovulated, cos my temps stayed low for ages, but they're finally rising properly now, and by disregarding a couple of odd-ball temps (common when I'm not consistent!) it shows a better shift, so whew!! I don't intend to test early though, so just waiting out AF, due on the 4th. :)

So what methods of tracking are you doing?

I am temping, and even while bed sharing and breastfeeding through the night I'm still getting a temp shift, so yay! I'm not a morning person either, but feed DD around 4am quite often so I just temp then and read it later when it's light. Lol. I'm not using OPKs or anything, but tracking symptoms on FF along with my temps. :)

This month I wasn't sure I'd ovulated, cos my temps stayed low for ages, but they're finally rising properly now, and by disregarding a couple of odd-ball temps (common when I'm not consistent!) it shows a better shift, so whew!! I don't intend to test early though, so just waiting out AF, due on the 4th. :)

Temping never worked for me . I never get enough uninterrupted sleep. Ive been using opks and monitoring cm and cp . I also get ovulation pains

I don't get enough sleep either but it seems to still work ok for me, Lol.

Where abouts in your cycle are you now dream?

5po right now . And zero symptoms this cycle how about you

I'm 10dpo now, keep getting cramps on my right side, and I've been tired. But I can't be sure that's not normal for my TWW either, so just ticking along really. Trying to wait till AF shows and not test early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->