Hormomes in Relation To Babys Sex Poll

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

I am on team yellow & am getting curious if there seems to be a link between the sex of your baby (if you know) and irrational behaviour/Hormones :rofl:

The reason being is that this time I seem to be A LOT more short tempered, emotional/hormonal, bitchy etc etc etc than I ever was when pregnant with my son. I was wondering if it might be because its a girl this tim, or whether it is just exhaustion from looking after my son & living in dreary england and not sunny Cyprus where I was when I had my son lol.

So, if you are over emotional etc etc, please can you let me know boy / girl / or unknown :haha:

thankyou x

I am very hormonal and when I first found out I was pregnant my levels were through the roof...they even thought I had twins! But we are on team pink :)

hormonal all the time and a blubbering mess all the way through - double team blue for me xx

so interesting because my husband and I were just talking about this. We're having a boy and I haven't really been hormonal at all - I cry a bit more easily than normal, but I don't fly off the handle randomly, I think I've been less hormonal than I normally am during my time of the month *shrug*

I wasnt very hormonal during pregnancy & had a Little girl :D

I've never been hormonal in my life. Still not, we're having a boy.

im normally really strong and not emtional or hormonal what soever.
im on team pink && VERYYY hormonal and emotional.
i cry over the stupidest things and over react with everythin OH does. poor boy! x

I've had the odd day when i've been very hormonal and short tempered and we're having a girl :)

I was wondering about this because with my 1st pregnancy, even though it lasted a short while and ended in mc, I was MENTAL but with this pregnancy I am pretty much the same as usual, no more or less hormonal. I do cry easy but as for mood swings, I dont get them really

I'm on team yellow so interested to find out about this!

I don't think I've become any more hormonal than I was pre-pregnancy......I am VERY over emotional anyway and it'd be unfair to blame it on the baby :haha:

Maybe that means I'm having a boy..... :wacko:

I haven't been very hormonal at all and I am on team pink !!

We are on team pink and I think on the whole I have been less grumpy- at least when it comes to my OH. I have had a few days where I just wanted to go to bed and cry but I'm not a snarling monster... unless of course that is because I kind of already was :rofl:

Not very hormonal, im having another boy. I was very hormonal with my girl.

On team PINK, very hormonal and downright evil at times!!! :devil:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->