hormone inbalance?

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies wondering if anyone can give me some advice , since my mc in dec 27th. the day before i ovulate my boobs get really sore im talking sore that i cant even brush my arms against them , iv always had sore boobs during the 2ww since i was in my 20s but since my mc they have got alot worse , could this be a hormone inbalance should i be worried ,thanks ladies :flower:

I'm really sorry to hear of your mc. I've suffered from sore boobs for quite a while now, from ovulation right through to AF finishing. Tests have previously shown high prolactin levels and low progesterone / estrogen dominance. It could be that your hormones are out of sync after the mc, or have you ruled out that you could be pregnant now?? Maybe ask your GP for 21 day progesterone test and get your prolactin levels and thyroid levels checked - underactive thyroid can raise prolactin levels too.

What part of Lanarkshire are you from btw?

hey, iv not had my hormones checked since fs in jan 09 and they did find high tsh but did not need treatment , no not preganant yet only 4dpo , i have the re currernt mc clinic next week i might say to them abt it , im in wishaw north lanarkshire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->