Hormones make me very annoyed with...

Rymel12

Reaction score
How about a fun post? Hopefully the moderators don't yank my post down for me saying this, but my hormones have absolutely zero tolerance for fhe recent Pop up ads I'm seeing on this website (on the mobile site)!!! And my ever thickening fingers can hardly ever get to the damn x correctly without accidently clicking on a promo for tourism in Korea. Gah, it makes me insane! What's bothering you this evening fellow expecting mommies?

Not yet this evening as I'm home on my own for another hour, but I break up with my partner multiple times each pregnancy, so I'd say for some reason pregnancy hormones make me hate my partner 😂

Honestly just life in general, everything gets on my nerves lol. I must be a nightmare to live with at the moment.

I think the thing that annoys me the most is when my OH tries to cuddle me in the night or even moves onto my side slightly, it makes me feel murderous lol.

How about a fun post? Hopefully the moderators don't yank my post down for me saying this, but my hormones have absolutely zero tolerance for fhe recent Pop up ads I'm seeing on this website (on the mobile site)!!! And my ever thickening fingers can hardly ever get to the damn x correctly without accidently clicking on a promo for tourism in Korea. Gah, it makes me insane! What's bothering you this evening fellow expecting mommies?

My constant pain! Have plans and I'm not quite sure how to get about, I'm being half carried by DH everywhere which isn't much fun. Also, download an Adblock app, I use NeverAds 'cause it's free and the first one I saw and it works a treat!

Honestly just life in general, everything gets on my nerves lol. I must be a nightmare to live with at the moment.

I think the thing that annoys me the most is when my OH tries to cuddle me in the night or even moves onto my side slightly, it makes me feel murderous lol.

Haha! Me too. And I feel so guilty as my OH has been my hero through my morning sickness struggles. He's been nothing but helpful and wonderful but when he comes for a hug or invades me space, I can't cope! I need loadsa space to sleep these days!

I've found my customers at work irritate me more than usual! If they interrupt me when I'm trying to explain something, I have to bite my tongue and internally fume!

My DH.....I can be in a great mood but the simplest things he does will set me off.

My dh doing chores. >.>

Bad drivers.

Meat.

Dh doing chores??!! 😳😳
Opposite here!

Not yet this evening as I'm home on my own for another hour, but I break up with my partner multiple times each pregnancy, so I'd say for some reason pregnancy hormones make me hate my partner 😂

This! WE got into a hormone induced argument the other night and as I'm starting to really lose it OH says "we're not breaking up so don't even say it" :blush:
I'm so predictable :haha:

my boss! Getting all over flappy about what I need to do before I go on mat leave - erm it's not till flippin March! Plenty of time. I just don't have the patience for his flappiness! The annoying thing is I'm actually self employed, so technically I can 'leave' whenever I want!

Annoyed by everything! Everyone, everywhere has one job in mind, to drive me bananas! Oy vay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->