Hormones vrs Reality?

No, he wouldn't. But I also wouldn't leave him over him not seeming interested enough. I'm sorry if this is harsh but it doesn't sound like you two had a very close relationship anyway. What I mean to say is that you're probably not losing that much. That said, if you do want to give things another go (it sounds like you might from your post?), then I think you need to be open and honest with him and only get back with him if there is going to be a lot more commitment. I get that people in a relationship can't always live together, even if there are children. But for him to be MIA for days at a time is really disrespectful to you as his partner and frankly, a bit weird. So I guess what I'm saying is be very sure whether or not you want him in your life and if you do, have a serious talk with him and stick to your guns on ground rules about what you need from a relationship.

I had a crazy 10 minutes and vented. I read it back and it was worded all wrong.

"But I also wouldn't leave him over him not seeming interested enough. I'm sorry if this is harsh but it doesn't sound like you two had a very close relationship anyway."

In the post i never mentioned how things where before BFP I also mentioned alot of other reasons other than him not seeming interested enough but thanks for your reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->