Horrible acne and SUPER dry skin...

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
My first pregnancy with my son I had that glow this time around I have an anti-glow...the worst acne I've ever had and the detest skin ever...gaaaaaa I literally am using oil at this point cuz lotion won't cut it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Me! It gets better. It felt like sandpaper and so many spots. Ive noticed the last 2-3 weeks ive gotten better. My pregnancies with my girls my skin was fabulous! Better than ever, in ny whole life. Now i get this haha!

I'm the opposite. With my son my skin was flawless. So idk what to think

Lol really? I guess what they say is true every pregnancy is different

Park I was the same. With my girls my skin was flawless and with my DS I looked like... well... a teenage schoolboy, I guess :haha:

I have horrible acne this time too and it doesn't seem to go away! We're really hoping for a boy for our final baby so I'm hoping this is a sign because it's not pretty lol. I didn't even break out like this when I was in high school!

Lol!! Im glad it's not just me! I had horrid skin in high school. But it all came back with this baby lol. I still have red spots under my skin if that makes sense? Its odd lol. But it got a little bit better lol. Now my hands are scary dry? I give up!

I hope you get your boy! Two and two would be awesome! (plus it would be worth the bad skin haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->