Horrible Line Eye

I see color in the last!!!! Not where your line is drawn but we've established that!

Crack that test open and take a pic of it IMMEDIATELY and post it for me. Frers WILL get an indent/evap line when they dry especially to open air but if we can see it before it dries!

Have you taken another test?? Xx

Sorry I took that test yesterday morning and tried cracking it open last night and not seeing much when I opened it? So anyway that trash is already gone today. I am going to test Monday morning which will be 12 dpo so I would hope I see something then. I just would stare at it and see nothing and then go to look away and see something again I just needed new eyes! I'm driving myself nuts over here! Really appreciate everyone taking a look!!

What does he color pull one do? I feel like a lot of the pic goes pink? Is it supposed to pull color out of lines or something? Sorry I'm terrible with tweaking!

I definitely can see a line on the FRER test but not where the line is drawn on it. I bet Monday is much clearer! xx

What does he color pull one do? I feel like a lot of the pic goes pink? Is it supposed to pull color out of lines or something? Sorry I'm terrible with tweaking!

It determines if the faint second line has pink to it or not.

:bfn: For me, so disappointed.
Feeling like this is never going to happen.
Thanks for looking everyone

Attachments

• IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
I see something on that test.

If it is not really positive, I'm sorry. FRER have some explaining to do.

It looks the same as the other day, and I did a different brand yesterday that was completely white. I would think you would get a better line on a FRER after 3 days if I were in fact pregnant. I have heard a lot of this from FRER lately so I am super disappointed.

FRER did this to me last month. It's gutting. But it's not over till the witch rears her head!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->