Horrible morning sickness!

luckyme225

Reaction score
I feel horrible all day long. It drives me crazy, I can barely function because I feel like crap. It makes it about 10 times worse to get to work. How long did everyone morning sickness last? I've been doing the crackers and toast, but nothing seems to work. I just ordered some preggie pops but they wont be here for a week! Any wonderful tips would be great! Thanks ladies!

Mine lasted 5 weeks..lol sorry to be a downer
All i could eat the first week was crackers and tomato..after that pretty much nothing..
Goodluck with it!

:hugs: sorry you are getting Morning Sickness so bad. I hope it passes for you soon.

How far are you now ? you might be feeling like crap at the minute but the good news is you will feel much better in the second trimester. the oppasite infact, in the second tri I had lots of energy and felt great. I hope the sickness passes soon for you xx

Some ladies get morning/ "all day" sickness more than others. I am one of them. I'm at 17 weeks and am still having my bouts. It has drastically improved but has not gone away completely just yet. I find taking my time in the mornings, moving very slowly, helps a lot. Also I try to make sure my tummy is never too full or empty by eating lots of small meals. Hope you do start to feel better soon.

P.S. You can always ask your doc to prescribe something. My doc gave me some tablets which really helped.

Sorry sweetie not really any advice as i had it all the way through, just try to keep your fluids up and eat little and often

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! :hugs: I'm trying this "eat then drink two hours later then eat two hours later" it's just really hard. I could only eat four pieces of frosted mini wheats for breakfast haha! I'm taking off from work for awhile to try to get myself on some kind of system that may help me get through the next couple weeks... eek! LOL!

I wish I had wisdom for you. but this is my 2nd pregnancy and the first time I feel any type of nausea! I really hope you feel better soon.

It was the worse with my first pregnancy, and it lasted through the 4th month.......with my second pregnancy it wasn't as intense and lasted about 3 months.......now with this pregnancy it has been pretty mild and I haven't really felt sick in at least a good 3-4 weeks. Good luck, and hang in there.....hopefully you'll be feeing better in no time.

Kellie:headspin:

I was sooo sick from about week 5. I threw up all day long everyday. it was horrible. :( But i am now ten weeks and i havnt peuked in 3 days and am feeling so much better!! I went to the dr and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time on monday!! and that made it all worth it. :) good luck!

I had a lot of nausea for ages, I even went off work for three weeks. One thing which I found helped a wee bit was glucose tablets - you know like Lucozade ones that you get from Boots.

I just got morning sickness yesterday - up until then, I was feeling great! Now I feel AWFUL!!!!! I started taking B6 and ginger, but it isn't so much helping yet.

I also felt sick all day long until week 16!

One morning I was even crying 'cos it was so bad!

It always took me an hour in the morning to get the sickness settled. Only then I was able to start my day!

For me the only cure was to force myself to eat something!

I know it seems as you can't get anything down! That is why it always took me an hour!

But as soon as my stomach had something to work on it got better!

During the day I was eating loads of bananas, muesli bars...

As I was eating so much in the beginning I was also showing soon ;)

Hope you find a solution for yourself!

I can feel with knowing how horrible it is!

Yeah ginger oddly enough made it worse. I got some prego drops or w/e they are called which are ok but nothing to special! I just force myself to eat eat eat, which is the last thing you want to do when your sick:wacko:

aww luckyme, I hope you feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->