Horrible PMS

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
:holly:

Im so moody, I hate everything right now. My DH is highly annoying me.....ugh can I just sleep for the next 5 days :brat:

:hugs:
PMS can absolutely suck! You have my sympathy.

Yep same here ay the moment. I just want to climb back in bed in the warm with my hot water bottle.

brutal! and it never amazes me that once she AF flies off of her broom stick to go and harass another poor woman, I'm so happy its over that I almost forget (and with my luck at that!) she always comes back unwelcomed in another month [-(

No I haven't Marinewag? Pill form or oil? how much do you take or when do you take? What is it good for? I'm intrigued!

I *think* it was 1000mg, I just bought the capsules, I haven't used them in a while but back when I was getting cycles I would take them to help lessen the symptoms as I am prone to moodiness had them recommended by a few people.

:thumbup: thank you! I will give it a try! If they work, I'm sure my DH will want to send you the biggest thank you card he could find lol!

Evening Primrose is amazing!! I get very rough mensurable cycles. Its rough when I ovulate, and then rough when PMS hits. But since taking the primrose I have noticed a big difference!

And as soon as i forget to take it, i notice the symptoms are bad again - so its really something you need to keep on with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->