Horrible stomach bug freaking out!!

laila 44

Reaction score
Our entire house was hit with gastro! I spent all of yesterday vomiting from 730am to 7pm every 30 mins non stop! It came out both ends tmi.. Sorry. Today I'm recovering but feel like death! I'm drinking tons but I'm paranoid that baby was harmed! I can't call Dr bc it's Saturday and I'm just a mess with worry... This stomach bug was so violent. Has anyone else had one while pregnant? :cry::cry:

Oh no you poor thing :( I had one when I was 10 weeks with my last son, it was just like you have described and I felt like death. Don't worry the baby won't be affected by it, it will just take all the goodness from you and leave you feeling like death. Just sip tiny sips of fluid and I'm sure your baby will be fine x

Oh no you poor thing :( I had one when I was 10 weeks with my last son, it was just like you have described and I felt like death. Don't worry the baby won't be affected by it, it will just take all the goodness from you and leave you feeling like death. Just sip tiny sips of fluid and I'm sure your baby will be fine x

Thank you so much for responding. What a horrible feeling!!! I'm just dead. Can barely walk from dizziness and have t peed in 11 hours. Trying to drink. :cry:

Omg. They are the worst. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!!

I had one about 10/11 weeks with my last, it was on Christmas Day to top it off!!! Keep sipping what you can of water or a electrolyte drink if you can. Baby will be fine, just a horrible 24hours for you. Take care

Oh no! If you are not able to keep fluids down, go to ER fr IV fluids. You'll recover fast and fully hydrate in no time. I had to go in after a violent 3 hr bout of vertigo. They checked blood & was in dire need of IV bag. Ketones were way up. I don't seem to hold on to water well, so 3 hrs of purge is the max fr me. A whole day of it?? That wld put me straight in hospital. No doubt.
I hope you recover well and this is just a 24 hr thing! X

Hope you feel better soon. Can any one bring you any lucozade or a drink like that that will help, any any dry food or plain food you can manage.

I had this at about 5 weeks I was so weak and it was just awful! Try and drink as much as you can, I researched it quite a lot and it shouldnt harm baby as only a day just really uncomfortable for you, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you ladies I feel reassured now. I'm drinking lucozade and tons of water but I still feel weak. Much better but weak. At least the worst of it is over! Still hoping baby is ok... I'm trying my very best to stay out of hospital as I spent 3 days there for dehydration when I was 6.5 weeks due to HG so I'd really rather not go back. Drinking as much as I can xx

exactly the same thing happened to me this weekend :( i feel your pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->