Horrors of pregnancy past and present

lala222

proud mom of miracle babe
Reaction score
I just thought of this today as I gagged over the smell of something. Have any of you had a truly horrifying experience in public and had to run to the bathroom or YAK all over the place?! lol...

With my first pregnancy I was around 8 weeks when Hubby and I went out for lunch to a restaurant where we ordered a HUGE plate of nachos. (I had a serious craving for them) they looked so delicious and I was about to dive in when hubby picked up a tortilla chip with A DEAD FLY mucked all over it! I GAGGED and heaved and thought I was gonna puke all over the table right there..lucky I made it to the ladies room in time! I called over the waitress and explained there was no way we were eating that, then she asked if we wanted anything else (YA RIGHT...my appetite was RUINED, so definitely not) and I made sure we got our money back..how does that even happen..gross. Even when I wasn't pregnant anymore I refuse to go back to that restaurant..the thought of it now makes my stomach CHURN.

Nothing noteworthy this pregnancy so far...except for at this nauseous stage I'm currently at if I get a whiff of my little one's poopy diapers in the garbage I almost puke (which has never bothered me before, lol)

share your horror stories here! :thumbup:

oh the giggles of pregnancy:haha:

hahhaha oh my, that's so gross! :haha:

Yesterday upon leaving work I crossed over the street and the first thing I saw was the petrified corpse of a dead rat. I didn't throw up (my sickness is starting to ease off I think) but I did feel very queasy for a while.

Mine also happened at a restaurant :wacko:
It was a few days ago.. I think I was around 6 w 3 d. I really wanted some sushi so I decided to go and get some veggie rolls (totally safe) and then some cooked salmon rolls to avoid the raw fish dilemma.
Well I decided to eat a salmon roll and the flavor was off, very very fishy and ocean-ey (totally not a word) tasting. I kept chewing thinking that I could swallow it. After about my third chew, my throat just started moving and I had to spit the entire mushed up roll into my napkin and run to the bathroom. Luckily I didn't throw up but I was dry heaving. Poor OH felt terrible.

Fish has been my #1 aversion so far. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->