So Far For Me:
1x Birth nighty
1xNighty
2xPj's
Mini Travel kit - Shampoo, shower stuff, tooth brush Etc
Towel
3 Packs x Maternity Pads (thin)
1 pack x Maternity Pads (Thick)
1 Pack x Desposible Knickers (wished i had them last time)
Toothpaste
Brush
1 pack x Breast pads
Face wipes

What have i forgot???

I know i did all this last year but im sooooooooo dence lol
:rofl: :dohh: :rofl: :blush: :rofl:

Don't forget your camera and baby book! I took chap stick too. My lips got dry and a little cracked after surgery. I don't know how it is there, but here they provide all diapers, wipes, pads, etc. I say provide, but they charge it to your insurance, but act like they bought it themselves. LOL Don't forget socks and house shoes too. Let me see what else.....spare snacks, just in case you can't stomach the menu. You'll need your strength! Hope this helps and good luck!

Packed camera, and facial wipes ...
Baby wipes etc ...
We get NHS here, so free stuff and also mum and baby bounty bags!
Thanks

xxx

i brought talc so i cud dry quickly after shower lol, babies dont tend to sleep long!!! :rofl:

LOL in our hospital we have to take them into the shower with us FFS!!

xxx

I think you pretty much seem to have it all.
Theres no way I will remember all that stuff when it comes to my turn- I'll probably end up making a mad dash out of sheer fright and not taking anything at all lol.
You seem very prepeared. x
Doesnt it scare you that you're getting your hospital bag ready? I mean its THAT close?

Second time round for me lol in a year ....

Had my bag packed from 26wks with maddie lol

xxx

i packed a drink and muchies for Jase, lip salve and mags for me, just in case lol

c

Gav never shuts up and they got TV's with radios in them (radio free)

xxx

A pillow - never enough in hospital and they're those horrid things with a plastic inner.

And food girl! I took bananas and grapes and cereal bars so I could eat when I was feeding and when desparation set in at meal times. Hospital food is :sick:

cotton wool is a must hun for eyes in case they are sticky. And take loadsa vests as that black poo is well known for getting everywhere,lol

bex

Imi i to have started to pack my bag lol and am stuck lol i think i havnt a clue what to put in i feel like i will need a crat or something to fit it all in and i dont want to stay in that long either

ohhh and i still owe u for the nappies hun!!!!!!!!

I had 2 bags jammed full of stuff and I used hardly anything of it in the end.

For baby all I used was one vest and babygrow (although it makes sense to have a few extra ones with you), one bottle of baby bath stuff, 1 towel and a pack of newborn nappies. Didn't use anything else on her apart from cotton wool, which I did take with me but I just used the hospital's in the end. The Midwife didn't reccomend using talcs and other bath stuff on newborn skin when we bathed her so all that stuff I took was not needed.

I was only in hospital for 2 days in total though (1 night) and she was breast fed so I didn't need to worry about any feeding stuff.

I would recomend taking lots of maternity pads and my "must have" item would be baby wipes - not for baby but for you and for things like wiping down the loo before/after you use it stuff like that. I'm not an over the top hygiene freak or anything but, well for example I did get blood everywhere when I went for a wee for those first couple days... it was reassuring to have a lot of wipes handy! These are the only 2 things I felt I really needed apart from my clothes!

Oh and a couple baby magazines were good to have when I was in bed recovering.

Imi i to have started to pack my bag lol and am stuck lol i think i havnt a clue what to put in i feel like i will need a crat or something to fit it all in and i dont want to stay in that long either

ohhh and i still owe u for the nappies hun!!!!!!!!

^^^^ Don't be a numpty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->