Hospital for Jessie

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Elo ladies,
If you read my birth story you will probabaly know that Jessica was born with an abnormailty to her right leg/foot. Her foot didn't develop properly in the womb meaning that now below the knee she has problems. She has a bone missing in her shin (Fibular or Tibular I can't remember) and her little foot is very small, twisted and has only two toes that point downwards. It was a total shock to the family but now we're dealing with it. We have been told it's probable that she will need a prosthetic lower limb when she starts to use the leg for crawling,sitting, and of course walking.
Well today we have to go to the hospital for them to do an ultrasound on her hips although an earlier Xray showed no problems so fingers crossed please girls. We also have hospital again on Friday for a check up with her paedatrician (sp) and to get the results of the genetics test, although the secretary told us that the results looked good. This means that me and Shaun was not carrying a 'dodgy' chromesone which could affect future pregnancies/babies. So a bit of good news there.
I will post updates for those who wish to follow Jessies story when we get them but I whink it's going to be a real waiting game for a lot of the results etc.
Thanks for reading and I hope you and your little ones are all well
xXx
https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/101_0002.jpg

I've added a pic of my gorgeous little Jessie which shows her poor little right foot.

Nikki I had no idea hun ...*hugs* for Jessie & you all

Wishing you all the best today *fingers crossed* & any future results

x

Good luck for today nikki. Hope things go well for you and your princess!

xx

hope things go ok today and on friday x

Good luck Nikki, I hope you and your little poppet are well :)

:hugs:

Your little girl is gorgeous!!

I hope everything goes well with all her appointments & all the results bring good news!

Back from the hospital after Jessie's ultra sound, they said that the hip on her bad leg looks good so brilliant news there. However the hip on her good leg looks like it's 'slightly under developed'. They are going to send us an appointment for a months time to see if the problem has corrected itself as it can do that so please cross you fingers for us on that score. They did also say that they don't usually scan babies under 8 weeks so hopefully by the next appointment we will have some good news!
Thank you very much for your well wishes and support ladies it means a lot to us all

xXx

only just spotted this thread

very glad to hear it went well, she is doin well by looking at her pic hun , thriving :D she is so cute xx

She's so beautiful. So glad to hear everything went well!! xx

Glad to hear it went well, lets hope it seems to correct itself now!!

Love the piccie of her in her little dress hun shes such a sweetie!!

good luck nikki and i am thinking of u hope the result are good *fingers crossed* xx

just read ur update and imglad things are looking good hunx

Nikki, She's a gorgeous little girl ! I'm sorry to hear about that. Good luck hun xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: Good luck with your next appointment, I hope the problem will correct itself on it's own.

Jessie is a beautiful baby :D

Good luck and fingers crossed.

Can I just say what a beautiful little girl she is, and her little leg makes her all the more extra special!:hugs:

Please keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->