Hospital have wrong info...

P

punk_pig

Didn't quite know where to post this. I've been having a look at the sheet the hospital gave us that says what my LO's APGAR scores were and how heavy she was etc. And I noticed that the info about how long I was in labour is wrong! It says active labour (which I believe is when you get to 4 or is it 5cms) 10hrs 21 mins but actually I was told I'd finally gone in to active labour on Thursday and LO wasn't born till nearly midnight on Saturday! I mean 10hrs 21 mins before she was born I was back at home so I don't know where they've got that from? I think it should say 2days 10hrs 21mins. I'm not sure why this info matters or what they do with the data, it just irks me.

Can see why it would bother you :hugs: They had my gestation wrong but I wasn't sure if it mattered since I didn't notice until I was home. Guess it's something I can bring up if I ever have another baby xx

Hi there
Congrats on your new baby
I am sorry they messed up on your records. It will stay in their file for reference for next delivery...they go back on it to see how it should be the next time. Altho not all are identical..but I know with mine they seen that the more babies you have the shorter labors are. UNTRUE LOL
Do they have her birth time and date right for her birth records?
If you wanted you could bring it up to your obstetrician or call someone at the hospital.
But if they give you the run around and say it doesnt matter then I would keep your own mental record and if you ever do have another, bring up the records they have and say how they input it wrong.
Sorry about this, but again, congrats. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->