Hospital visitors

With DD I had said no visitors (which is not what my family is used to, we are all very close). I had DH and my mum with me though. DD was born just before 1am and I didn't find out until after that my dad was very sad he wasn't allowed to come meet my baby :( The next morning I still said no visitors so he didn't get to meet lo until after work in the evening.
MIL and FIL came in at 10am the next morning saying they couldn't wait any longer. And honestly, for us it was OK. I was able to visit a bit then leave and say I needed baby with me. I was just honest and didn't listen when they suggested I leave 2day old infant with them while I go for a walk and get a coffee :wacko: :haha:

So THIS time around I am going to allow visitors - it's such a magical time, just hours after birth! I probably won't let people hold baby that soon, but just to come and congratulate and say hi, no harm there :) And I'm not talking come and stay for the day. But a 20 minute visit is totally fine. Especially if they bring a muffin or something :)

Good luck to you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->