Hot bath. Now worried

I'm feeling not to bad. Still pretty tired. Sore from tummy stretching organs moving but still pretty ok. Wish I could be off work and just home with my girls but may will come soon enough.
How are you?[/QUOTE]

I've had better days! Lol. With my son my pregnancy was a dream. Never sick, not overly tired... This one though... I've been throwing up(and I never throw up. Not even with the flu!), nauseous all the time, so tired I can barely stay awake, so achy and crampy, and the headaches! Lol.

I'm a stay at home mom. I think your incredibly tough to be at work! I couldn't do it. I have horrible separation anxiety lol.

I'm feeling not to bad. Still pretty tired. Sore from tummy stretching organs moving but still pretty ok. Wish I could be off work and just home with my girls but may will come soon enough.
How are you?

I've had better days! Lol. With my son my pregnancy was a dream. Never sick, not overly tired... This one though... I've been throwing up(and I never throw up. Not even with the flu!), nauseous all the time, so tired I can barely stay awake, so achy and crampy, and the headaches! Lol.

I'm a stay at home mom. I think your incredibly tough to be at work! I couldn't do it. I have horrible separation anxiety lol.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. That means a lot. When I left my abusive ex husband I had to go back to work to support my girls. I just kept working for the extra money after I met my fiancé. I won't be goin back after this baby. I'm kinda hoping for a boy this time. My boobs are still super sore which I never had with my girls so I have my fingers crossed. I'd love a girl too.

I'm sorry about your ex :( nobody should have to deal with any kind of abuse.
I may not "know" you but I can tell your a great mom who loves her kids :)

Either a boy or a girl is a blessing but I deffinitly know what you mean on wanting each sex. I would love a girl but another boy is deffinitly ok with me too :)

I never new why you couldn't have a hot bath until I read these posts. Is an electric blanket bad then????

I am struggling with our temperature going to minus 1 but -39!!! I'd have to move lol

i freeze and our temp hasnt went lower than 30 F yet omg i dont know what i do with that cold of weather.. and i have hot baths with my 1st havent done it this time but im dying for one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->