Hot boobs and cracked nipples!!!

K2785

Mummy to Lilli and Maisy
Reaction score
Hiya ladies...

Does anyone else have this really hot red boobs and sore cracked itchy nipples it's driving me up the wall I've been using vasaline but it's not doing anything does anyone know anu good tips for treating or soothing this xxx

I would call you MW. I don't think your nipples should be cracking. When you say red hot, can you explain a bit more. Do you mean they are heat hot or you have red splotches?

I had red patchy hot boobs the other day, all ok now though, although still feel warmer than the rest of me.. not sure what its all about really. xx

They feel like really hot to touch. I'm seeing my midwife Monday so hopefully she can sort them out..

But this pregnancy my skin has gone awful I have excema everywhere as with my first it disappeared completely...
Xxx

Are you nipples actually cracking and bleeding? As you pregnancy progresses little fissures will form as the nipples changes. They look like cracks.

It could be from growth. My breasts didn't grow much with my first pregnancy but has with this one. Maybe thats why they are itchy?

i havn't had any nipple issues so far but my boobs DO get red and hot to the touch. This is usually at the end of my day when I get out of my clothes i notice they are red, mostly at the bottoms of them like under the nipples and lower and they are very warm feeling. But no pain or anything. It's been like that for quite a while. I'm seeing my Dr. on Monday also so I'm going to mention it as well.

Are you nipples actually cracking and bleeding? As you pregnancy progresses little fissures will form as the nipples changes. They look like cracks.

It could be from growth. My breasts didn't grow much with my first pregnancy but has with this one. Maybe thats why they are itchy?

Yeah they are proper cracking I know I doesn't sound the best but they go like a bit crusty and they weep a bit sorry if it sound yuk! They are sort of what they were like when I was trying to breast feed my first and she was latching on correctly..

Mind u I have bought some camomile cream today and they are feeling soothed lOl

Xxx

I havent had any cracking but mine definately feel really hot..i dont remember them being like it with my other pregnancies x

Mine do the same but it is just tiny amounts of colostrum.

A lanolin creme is really good too.

Mine were fine with my first until I tried to breast feed but this time around they are sooo sore and before birth ::: gosh Im dreading what they will be like after birth ....ouch!! Xxx

Mine cracked a while ago, one of them was sooo sore and i couldnt touch it. I try to use nipple cream twice daily. They stilll look bit dodgy now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->