Hot Flashes???

vocalbeauty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My husband an I have been ttc for 6 years. Having PCOS has made it an absolute pain. Recently i've lost 30 pounds so we are trying the Couple months on BC - 1 months of to conceive deal as suggested by our GYNO.

I am not a symptom tracker at all as I get PMS symptoms anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks before my period so no matter what its so hard to distinguish BUT
this time I have noticed starting at around 8 DPO to 11DPO that I've been getting hot flashes randomly on and off all day. Its basically been raining here and is by no means hot. I've woken up in a cool bedroom, with the fan on covered in sweat.
I have also noticed that my temperature seems more elevated than usual. I am generally a cool person around the 36.4 ish mark and NEVER get fevers but according to 2 of my thermometers im running over anywhere from 36.9 up to 37.7

I am 12 DPO today. AF is due this Saturday. Has anyone experienced Hot Flashes around that time and gotten their BFP?

i've been burping my meals for the last 2 days too. *GROSS*

I had hot flashes with my first BFP so it's always possible. :)
Sometimes it's the weird symptoms that you don't expect! I wish you tons of luck and baby dust!

I got a really faint line today! Crossing my fingers it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->