Hot Flashes???

vocalbeauty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My husband an I have been ttc for 6 years. Having PCOS has made it an absolute pain. Recently i've lost 30 pounds so we are trying the Couple months on BC - 1 months of to conceive deal as suggested by our GYNO.

I am not a symptom tracker at all as I get PMS symptoms anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks before my period so no matter what its so hard to distinguish BUT
this time I have noticed starting at around 8 DPO to 11DPO that I've been getting hot flashes randomly on and off all day. Its basically been raining here and is by no means hot. I've woken up in a cool bedroom, with the fan on covered in sweat.
I have also noticed that my temperature seems more elevated than usual. I am generally a cool person around the 36.4 ish mark and NEVER get fevers but according to 2 of my thermometers im running over anywhere from 36.9 up to 37.7

I am 12 DPO today. AF is due this Saturday. Has anyone experienced Hot Flashes around that time and gotten their BFP?

i've been burping my meals for the last 2 days too. *GROSS*

I had hot flashes with my first BFP so it's always possible. :)
Sometimes it's the weird symptoms that you don't expect! I wish you tons of luck and baby dust!

I got a really faint line today! Crossing my fingers it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->