House work tips!! Add yours

xdaniellexpx

full time mummy and pregx
Reaction score
As most of us are addicted to bnb
have kids, babys, pets, jobs
and of course and messy oh (well mine is)
i was thinking of opning a little place were we could all share are house work tips
to keep ontop of things?
anyone intrested?:thumbup:

Some Idears
Your favorite cleaning produts
Home made cleaning produts safe to use around children pets and people With allergies
Time saving tips

I dont have many to add:blush: but hers my few!
hover or brush eveyday even if i dont do much else makes the place feel and smell cleaning add a lil bit of shake and vac

while lo is in the bath i take some cleaner up and wipe all my surfaces down loo while shes having a play of couse still watching her

do 1 load of washing a day so it dosent mount up thats all i can think of right now :kiss:

i wipe down surfaces like windowsills, bathroom sink, top of toilet with baby wipes.. Only takes a few mins.

After every meal thats cooked i wipe down all surfaces, the hob & oven, takes 5 mins & stops it all getting caked in left over food
X

I'm a clean freak so will be stalking this thread :haha:

Flash wipes :thumbup: I use them for everything, bathrooms, cooker, worktops, inside of shower door.......

A steam generator iron cuts ironing time in half

I keep a shower cleaning spray in the shower and use it after every shower, it stops dirt building up and makes it much quicker to clean

Flash all surface spray.. I love it and use it for everything lol. Bath/kitchen/toilet ect.
While LO is still asleep in the morning I get up that bit earlier to wash and sterilise her bottles and clean up any mess OH had left laying around :growlmad:

Can't think of anymore :/ lol

i need to hire some1 to do my irnong ive got soo much :(

I clean house at the end of the day, when the monster is in bed.

Stays clean for 12 hours and i can enjoy the peace in a tidy room.

V xxx

Oh dont let OH do it or you just end up taking twice as long sorting out the mess hes made by tidying up!!
Is verson of tidy is just move stuff from 1 place tO another! X

Oh dont let OH do it or you just end up taking twice as long sorting out the mess hes made by tidying up!!
Is verson of tidy is just move stuff from 1 place tO another! X

or shuv stuff in draws ha:haha:

When money was right I didn't bother with washing powder, I washed our clothes with normal brown vinegar. I used to put a couple of tablespoons in the powder part of the machine and the clothes would come out clean and smelling fresh.

I don't do that anymore but I have a tip for the fairy powder tablets. I have a 5kg washing machine and I use one tablet per wash not the 'recommended' two. I also use fairy softener but only put half a cap in per wash. Makes it go further and clothes are just as clean and smell just as lovely.

I'm a clean freak so will be stalking this thread :haha:

Flash wipes :thumbup: I use them for everything, bathrooms, cooker, worktops, inside of shower door.......

A steam generator iron cuts ironing time in half

I keep a shower cleaning spray in the shower and use it after every shower, it stops dirt building up and makes it much quicker to clean

I Love the flash wipes. I use the orange ones in my kitchen. I get them for 85p in wilkinsons. I use the cif wipes for my bathroom

I clean then shower and bath (ours is over the bath) whilst showering, 2 birds with one stone!

Polishing and anti-bac wipes are the very handy.

Mainly I find doing little and often helps instead of the daunting task of doing it all in 1 go.

We'll.......I'm gonna sound like a freak but I do a whole house clean EVERDAY! I swear I have ocd!!!! I drop my son off to school come home wash whatevers in the sink bleach my whole kitchen sides cupboards tiles cooker the lot! Put a wash on, go in front room polish everywhere clean all my leather sofas hoover front room and kitchen mop the floor! Then I go upstairs bleach all my bathroom make all the beds wipe all the sides down and go up with the hoover that's my routine everyday! Oh and then I stripp and wash all the beds on a saturday!!!! I'm weird aren't I!!!!! :/

We'll.......I'm gonna sound like a freak but I do a whole house clean EVERDAY! I swear I have ocd!!!! I drop my son off to school come home wash whatevers in the sink bleach my whole kitchen sides cupboards tiles cooker the lot! Put a wash on, go in front room polish everywhere clean all my leather sofas hoover front room and kitchen mop the floor! Then I go upstairs bleach all my bathroom make all the beds wipe all the sides down and go up with the hoover that's my routine everyday! Oh and then I stripp and wash all the beds on a saturday!!!! I'm weird aren't I!!!!! :/

Wow can you come to my house :haha:

Im seriously stalking, i need to get myself into some sort of cleaning routine to make sure i dont just end up making to kitchen sparkling everyday which i do now :nope:

Wow can you come to my house :haha:

Im seriously stalking, i need to get myself into some sort of cleaning routine to make sure i dont just end up making to kitchen sparkling everyday which i do now :nope:

me 2 i do my kitchen and living room then think thats enuf and the rest of the house is a bom site:shrug:

Anyone know how to get cooking grease off a painted wall?

Anyone know how to get ketchup off a wall?
OH + Halloween outfit + Ketchup = stained wall. :haha:

Ha ha I think I'm just a sad cow with no life lmao!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->