House work

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just done my downstairs which really needed doing - the kitchen floor & clean the fridge is all thats left to do bar empty dishwasher ... I'm done in!

Whats the worst part of house work for you? I *hate* dishes & cleaning down the kitchen most!

i hate laundry...

you put a load in and migically another one appears!

I enjoy doing the washing, there's only two of us yet there's at least 2 loads a day to go on! Have no idea where it comes from!

Don't really mind cleaning but I hate putting the clothes away, we iorn when we need it and we only do our own iorning! I normally pile all chris stuff up and leave it on his side of the bed for him to put away or iorn.....I hate putting away!!!

We're the same two of us yet my washing piles high .... think its mainly me lol Don't mind it too much since we got a tumble.

ohhh... Is it really bad that I just despise ALL housework? :) I will fold laundry till the cows come home but anything else.... ((shudder))

our laundry lives in baskets upstairs ready to be put away... we always end up rummaging through them in the morning trying to find socks or whatever! i hate putting away i really do!

i do one load dark and one load white every day without fail and still have tonnes to wash!

I don't like doing the laundry. I have to go up and down 3 sets of stairs (only about 7 stairs each) But still that tires you out! THen you gotta put it all away. I have to put my boys stuff away or else it will just sit there until it's all dirty again LOL

I thought 1 set of stairs was bad :| eek lol poor you!

The deal we have is supposed to be that I tidy and he cleans. Doesn't always work that way though lol. He always cleans the kitchen but I have to nag him to do the bathroom. Of course I can't really clean atm anyway coz my back is soooo bloody sore.

colin will do this dishes when hes in the mood but will do nothing else

tonight we have a person coming to pick up a coffee table at 5.30, then we have people coming over for dinner at 6, we both finish at 5 and i still have to pick up bits from morrisons so colins gonna go straight home and do the dishes and clean the kitchen ready for me to make dinner!

i hate having people over!!

Terri.... we do the SAME thing! haha!

it gets to a point were i think i have tonnes of dirty laundry in our room but its all clean just in baskets!!!!

once a week (usually a friday night) i pour it all onto the bed and sort it all and put away and do any ironing that needs doing while colins at the pub!

it gets to a point were i think i have tonnes of dirty laundry in our room but its all clean just in baskets!!!!

once a week (usually a friday night) i pour it all onto the bed and sort it all and put away and do any ironing that needs doing while colins at the pub!

:rofl: I think we are laundry soul mates!

:rofl: im not sure if thats a good thing or not! :rofl:

im a very lazy laundry person!

I think ill steal your idea of baskets, Rob chucks his clean stuff on the floor!

I HATE housework ... BUT

If i clean my bathroom first then it makes me wanna hoover, then if i go downstairs and tidy my kitchen it makes me to the living room ....

But i cannot ABIDE IRONING *shivers*

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back