How accurate are the weeks on a CB digi test?

Dinah93

Happy mum to two preemies
Reaction score
I tested when I was 2 days late (12 day luteal) and got a 2-3 weeks, now at 4 days late (14th or 15th day post ov) I'm up to 3+ weeks. It seems to be moving very quickly and I was just wondering if anyone knows a reason for this? I was in hospital as I had a lot of pain on what I now think must have been implantation day, they did an internal ultrasound and only saw stage 2 endometriosis (didn't know I was pregnant then ofc) but I'm worried something is wrong such as an ectopic making it progress so quickly (no pain now though)

From what i've read i think hcg levels stay low in ectopic pregnancies. Since yours is going up so fast i'd say it probably isnt that. Maybe twins??xx

Oh ive no idea, i done a digital at 8 weeks (for picture purposes as i already knew i was pregnant) and it came up 3+ xx

Pls don't rely on these tests. From personal experience they cause nothing but worry. Mine have gone up and down with the weeks but been for scan today and saw a perfect little heartbeat. Hate CBD x

They have stressed me out big time...... Am stuck on 2-3, will not relaxed till that magic 3+ x

I was stuck on2-3 never got 3+ as stopped wasting time and money as they went 1-2 2-3 up and down. Saw heart beat today. Take no notice of them x

They're like all tests, work for some and not for others! Don't take them too literally :) having said that personally I can't wait to get 3+!

I stressed sooo much over those tests! I got 1-2 from the get go, then 2-3 at 4+3, then 3+ at 5+2. At 5+4, my hcg was 12,009. So, I probably should've seen 3+ sooner if they were very accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->