How accurate is temping?

porkypig

Reaction score
As the title, I just wanted to know if temping is accurate and if anyone has done it then got their :bfp: ?? This is my 2nd cycle temping and i'm just curious to know. Thanks ladies and congrats btw! xxxxx

If you do it properly it's very accurate.
I was a bit haphazard with mine and I still got good patterns and an indication of when I ovulated. I only used it for two months and was able to pinpoint ovulation and on the third month used this timing combined with CM -I was on holiday and it was difficult to temp with early flights/late nights.
And on the third month I got my BFP!!!

Good luck.

Hx

I used it consistently for about 15 months - like a ritual. When my periods were irregular at the start, the whole thing was very erratic, but then after acupuncture, my cycle started to even out and you can see it perfectly. Low temperature at the start - spike upwards for ovulation and then maintaining high temperature. I backed this up with an ovulation predictor most months and it was spot on.

Well worth doing it.

As above if you chart properly as you can you should see when you are fertile and hopefully get a :bfp:

I got mine after charting for 6 months and ttc for 4 of them. I also used a CBFM on my last cycle and it gave me peaks the day before and day off ovulation according to FF.

Good Luck!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Alot of people do moniter everything but sometimes it just makes it stressfull and sex becomes more of a chore, than a romantic night.
I suggest just have sex everyday, Or atleast everyday your ovulating.
The month I became pregnant I had sex for 10 days and im guessing I must of been ovulating (My pregnancy wasnt planned though as I was on the pill)
X

I think it works good. I charted for one month religiously after ttc for nearly 2 years and we got our bfp! I think it's a good indicator and definitely can't hurt!

I didnt get a bfp with charting but i found it to be very accurate when i did it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->