how accurate is the clearblue digital conception indicator?

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm possibly panicking a bit because of my mc but wondered how your experience of the conception indicator on clearblue is.
I tested day af was due 14dpo and got 1-2 weeks and then again today at 17dpo and was expecting 2-3 weeks but still only 1-2 weeks so I'm a bit worried my levels are too low for this to be viable
When did you get your 2-3??

I got 2-3 at 12dpo - BUT i did get my clear BFP at 8dpo, it depends when implantation happens as to how high your levels are if you don't implant until the average 9/10dpo HcG has to start somewhere, also don't forget levels double every 48/72 hours so if at 14dpo your level was say 50 then at 17dpo it would be around 100... so to get 2-3 maybe try at 19/20dpo

apparently the HCG on those are:

Not Pregnant - 0-25
pregnant 1-2 - 25-200
pregant 2-3 - 200-2000
pregnant 3+ - 2000+

Hope that helps x

Congratulations :)

I never got a 2-3.
I got a 1-2 at 14 dpo, and then at about 20 dpo 3+.
I wouldn't get too stressed out about the digitals, they aren't that accurate. Yu'll see a lot of women who didn't even get a 3+ and they went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby.
If you are really worried, get your blood drawn, that is way more accurate than the digitals. And stop testing. Way too stressful <3

Thanks ladies, I only got a faint line on Internet cheapie at 14dpo and then my line has got darker over the last couple of days probably why I was expecting the digital to jump up but maybe because I only got a faint at 14dpo I did implant late?

Hormone levels vary so much person to person that those are not at all accurate. After my mc I used several hpts to check line progression but I used frers. My goal was to see the test line darker than the control line and I stopped testing after that. ;) This pregnancy I waited so long to take a hpt that the first test I took was already darker than the control line, lol.

Not accurate at all, I got pregnant when I was not even pregnant. They are a novelty, for pictures in the baby book not to be taken for pregnancy verification....

terrible! waste of money.

i got 2-3, should have got 3+ i got 1-2 i was upsetm Baby is all fine :)

Thanks for all your answers ladies, couldn't help but test again and today I got 2-3 so at least my levels are increasing so has made me feel a bit better
Just praying this one sticks

I've found them very accurate. I got the 2-3 earlier than I was expecting (but then, C&G put back two, so there's that chance) which meant it was at least 200, and two days later when I got my beta done it was 407. The second was 770, and roughing out the math, I would have got a 3+ (2,000 or better) sometime on Monday. Sunday was still 2-3, Monday afternoon (because I was gone all night at work and then school, didn't get home until after 4 pm!) I did, indeed, get the 3+. Today (Tuesday now) I'm 5 weeks, so it's been spot on for me.

Just some of them early because it might be/have been more than one.

But I wouldn't rely on them entirely because doubling time is not exactly 48 hours and people with longer doubling times often go on to have healthy pregnancies. If I didn't know exactly where I was due to IVF, I wouldn't even use the conception indicators for fear of doing my head in!

They were really quite inaccurate for me. I only got a bfp at 13dpo which digi said was 1-2 weeks. Then when I should have been 6 weeks pregnant I was still only getting 2-3 weeks not 3+ and know based off my scans I actually O'd 2 days earlier than what I thought so I must have just been a super late implanter because I was actually 15dpo when I got my faint positive! Everyone is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->