How Accurate?

B

baby.love

Hiya my lovelies :flower:

Ok so i was just pondering how accurate IC OPK's are! Reason being that i have had a lovely progression, leading to yesterdays test being the best :thumbup: One side of the test line is as dark as the control line, so i thought that meant it was positive, as last nights(6pm) and todays (2pm) have faded out!

But i posted a pic of my progression in the ovulation gallery and the reply i had said i was 'nearly there'! :cry:

I am so confused as i have ewcm & if i OV today that works out spot on for my 31 day cycle and a 12 day LP which i have always had, If i havent OV'd yet then i am scared that i either wont or will have a short LP and wont be able to concieve anymore :cry:

So what are your experiences with cheapie OPK's? I have heard that some women never get a dark + ... I just hope i am one of them!

Here's my piccy for anyone who wants a nose, The tests are darker IRL :flower: and if you enlarge it you can see the darkness better :kiss:

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSCI00072.jpg

Someone please give me some hope :flower: Thanks for reading my essay xx

never used opk tests so no experience with them. I have heard and read that a lot of women just dont get on with them and some dont get dark lines. It could be that you wont get any dark lines. By looking at your tests i would say it looks like they picked up ovulation, but i cant really say as i have never used one. Sorry i cant help much more than that. Oh and ewcm is really good lol, forgot to say that.

Thanks hun, you have helped :hugs:

I have just dipped my 6pm test and that looks even lighter than the one this afternoon! So maybe, just maybe i am ovulating and thats as good as it gets for me with lines!

I appreciate the response hun xx

Thats ok hun. Sounds like you could have ovulated then. Fingers crossed you do just get light lines show up and not dark ones. Maybe you will find out next month if you dont fall this month. Good luck though. Fingers crossed for this month.

Your darkest ones look the same as the positive ones I had (except for last month when I had a super dark one), some people don't get the super super dark lines so I'd say they are positive :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->