How amazing are naps!

C

Ceejay123

I've not been sleeping very much, Insomnias started to kick in again in the last month, so I've been walking round like a zombie today. Sent my OH out the minute LO went to sleep so that I could lay my head down and just relax on my own until bed time...

:haha:Yay I fell to sleep :happydance:

How amazing is a 2 hour nap.. When you've had 3 hours sleep in 36 hours :D!

Although I'll admit I woke up a bit confused and was going to have a go for people slamming doors in the early hours (its 9pm) rofl.

:happydance: What are you lovely ladies up to? x

Naps are amazing! My bubs has been kicking all night for the past 2 nights and I had a little power nap this afternoon when he'd stopped and wow I felt so recharged :haha:

Oh I love it when I get the chance to have a nap. It's not often I get the chance, but I think a nap in the day sometimes makes you feel better than a full nights sleep. xxx

I lovvveee taking naps! In fact I just love sleeping full stop lol. I don't know what's been the matter with me recently though, LO sleeps all night, so I get a full nights sleep but still feel completely knackered! So this week I've taken a few naps as OH had a week off work but woken up still tired! :wacko: :dohh:

I must be a weird one because whenever I have a nap I usually feel worse after it, always really groggy. I can never just drop off during the day either unless I'm super tired.

I now feel awful :( Can't sleep again! Maybe the nap was a bad idea :p

Dd gets up around 6 and I've started to go back to bed when she has her first nap around 8:30. Never appreciated it till today when she woke at 4:30, back down 6:45 and I have to go to feckin work at 8!! Dh had his selective deafness going on at 4:30 so no chance of a hand :growlmad:

I hate naps, I was talking about this the other day when I was really really tired and my mum said to go for a nap, but I just feel so rubbish after them and get in really bad moods I am like a monster. I prefer to stay awake and go to bed early with the kids!!

I'm a rubbish napper, I fall to sleep quite easily but wake up in a foul mood and just feel really sickly. I'm another who prefers to go to bed early with Alfie, especially now this pregnancy is taking it's toll on my energy :sleep: hope you manage tonged some sleep tonight OP xxxx

I always feel really groggy and more tired if i nap during the day. I still often do when my LO has her nap if she's had a bad night the night before. I needed to nap alot during 1st tri. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->