How are my registries?

briashxo

Reaction score
Could you lovely mamas do me a favor and scan over my registries for me? I've literally gone back numerous times and it is stressing me out! :shrug:

Babies R' Us

Target

We aren't putting diapers or wipes on there really because we're doing a diaper/wipes raffle at my shower that was noted on the invites :)

Am I missing anything important?

Hey! With my first, we had a diaper raffle at my shower, it was great to get all of those! You will be happy to get a good stash!
I couldn't see your babiesrus one, needed your name and such to search for it... Maybe it's just me opening it in the iPad? I don't know, but wasn't able to see.

Wow you guys are so lucky with your baby showers! Wish at had that kinda thing here :)

Hey! With my first, we had a diaper raffle at my shower, it was great to get all of those! You will be happy to get a good stash!
I couldn't see your babiesrus one, needed your name and such to search for it... Maybe it's just me opening it in the iPad? I don't know, but wasn't able to see.

Hmm, might be the iPad! I tried logging out and clicking and still worked. But if it doesn't for anyone else either it is under "Briannon Leming". No one track me down and kill me! :haha:

They look great! Are you planning of buying a breast pump?

the only thing I'd change is the wipes warmer, I've heard the munchkin brand tends to make the wipes go brown. I put the Lionheart on our registry, haven't tried it out yet but it had the best reviews and it has an anti-microbial agent in it.

I'll definitely check out other warmers then! Yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->