How are you doing it?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
For those of you succeeding at losing the baby weight, or any extra weight. What are you trying. Exersice, food intake, cutting things out or adding supplements? What is working for you?

I'm eating every 3h and very small amount of food. I eat only until I'm no longer hungry and I only eat salads with protein (chicken, tuna, salmon, prawns, steak, tofu, nuts)I also drink LOADS of water. Between 5-6l a day.

my calorie intake is between 800-1000 a day. I do 30 min of pilates everyday and I try to jog as often as I can.

This is working very well for me and I never starve. I have a chocolate candy or some dessert once in a while to treat myself too.

Good luck!

I've done everything but my willpower has dipped at times. I'm concentrating on calorie intake at the minute. I will have 1200 or 20 points through weightwatchers. I'm nearly (3lbs away) at my pre-pregnancy weight but want to lose abit more but my baby is 11 months old so it has took me a while but I am nearly there:happydance:

Good luck! Come and join us on the weightwatchers thread.

Well obviously I'm not losing weight right now. But in the past when I wanted to lose weight I did a plate breakdown. For every meal I would fill my plate with 1/2 veggies, 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbs. It helps and its fairly easy to do!

I also did a lot of pilates and walked a lot. Pilates are easy because you don't need any equipment and you can do it when the baby sleep :)

I put on 3 stone during my pregnancy and lost about half of it quite quickly (prob because I worried so much bout looking afta the lo that I forgot to eat half the time :baby:) I am a stresshead :blush:.

I've now got about half a stone left to loose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't eat breakfast (never have done) and have just fresh soup with a bread roll for lunch, then whatever for dinner (faves in our house are green beans, cabbage, mash pot with minced beef roll or sausage n mash lol).

I seem to have struck a wall now with this last half a stone :hissy: I've always been a skinny b*tch and tho people have told me I look better with the weight on, I would be much happier if I could comfortably fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans :sad2:

Forgot to mention i'm a lazy moo and I don't go out specifically to excersize to loose weight :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->