How are you feeling at 10 weeks?

Joby

Reaction score
Im 10 weeks pregnant, my nausia seems to be going away, my boobs arent sore at all but I have gained a cup size. I have been extremely tired through the early weeks but my energy is coming back now. I want to think that im just lucky but I also stress that something might be wrong. I just want to here other stories about how people are feeking at 10 weeks.

Tired. Not sure about nausea as I'm taking medicine and am terrified to stop.

Definitely starting to feel a bit better. I know what you mean about that being scary!! I've probably got another 2 weeks or so until my scan but I want one now to check all is ok!!!

I could have started this thread myself! My boobs no longer hurt, I can stay awake past 7pm, no more constant weeing and definitely not as sick. I'm very very worried but hoping it is normal. I'm going to try to get a scan booked in the next couple of days so I can stop worrying. Hopefully more will come along and tell us it's perfectly normal :) x

11 + 2 weeks today and felt much better since 10 weeks. Nausea greatly reduced and feeling less tired, pretty much have my energy back. I was a bit worried but apparently placenta starts taking over around that time so should feel better. just enjoying it as had it horrible week 9.

In terms of naseau im slightly better than last week but still pretty tired and past few days feeling quite dizzy but I think that's from not eating enough - stomach has shrunk and have no appetite

Boobs are still big and sore but the extreme hot/cold sweats have calmed down a bit

I felt a lot better at the end of week 9 / beginning of week 10, but I'm now mega exhausted again, like rewind 5 weeks exhausted! But apparently baby doubles in size between week 10 and 11 so guess that's not surprising! But my nausea has definitely worn off!

I would definatleysay the last week ive started to feel better sickness wise my boobs have never really been sore but they are definatley fuller, I am however still exhausted and look forward to my 2hour nap on an afternoon with DD!

when pg with DD I literally had no symptoms whatsoever no sickness no nausea no sore boobies I had a little bit of tiredness but not as much as this time I was convinced at the scan there would be nothing there I must of peed on 40+ sticks when pg with DD! x

Well I think I jynxed myself. My sickness is back today with VENGANCE. I havent thrown up at all until today.

I'm so glad I found this! I have had almost zero symptoms since last Wednesday. NOTHING! Booked a scan for friday to make myself feel better! Everything I've read seems to indicate hormones levelling out which equals less symptoms but it is scary. Really never thought I would want ms!

My "all day sickness" has seemingly stopped since I've been in week 10. It's only been a few days, but I love being able to actually hold down food. My energy is coming back a bit, too. :thumbup:

Well it's 9.30am here and I just manged to eat and hold down a crumpet and some orange juice. There is no sign of it coming back up! YAY!

Week 8-9 was my worst ever! But this week I am starting to feel a lot better.

I still throw up a load of bile as soon as I get out of bed every morning. But that's it. As long as I keep my blood sugar levels level I am ok. Still exhausted though!

I had my scan yesterday and baby was perfect so far. Lovely to see the little heart beat. I am getting married on Saturday so feel like I can start relaxing about the pregnancy and enjoy my day!

Well it's 9.30am here and I just manged to eat and hold down a crumpet and some orange juice. There is no sign of it coming back up! YAY!

Week 8-9 was my worst ever! But this week I am starting to feel a lot better.

I still throw up a load of bile as soon as I get out of bed every morning. But that's it. As long as I keep my blood sugar levels level I am ok. Still exhausted though!

I had my scan yesterday and baby was perfect so far. Lovely to see the little heart beat. I am getting married on Saturday so feel like I can start relaxing about the pregnancy and enjoy my day!

Mmmmmm crumpet. Yes I have figured theres a link between how sick I feel and how much sugar ive eaten. I have to take it easy on sweets and lay off soft drinks, they make mr feel horrible about half an hour later.

Just joining 10 weeks today... and like most of you, starting to feel less nausea and more energy. The past few weeks, I was going to bed right after I put LO down for bed by 9:30pm at the latest. The past couple days, though, I've been able to stay up closer to midnight (normal for me) and actually get client work done at night.

I'm feeling all sorts of movement inside - probably more things shifting about for the little one. These are movements I felt with my LO as well. I have my first OB appointment for this pregnancy tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

I have only had nausea a few times throughout my pregnancy so far. I consider myself lucky, but I'm worried all of the time something is wrong. My boobs are still very sore and have been since the beginning and I'm still TIRED. I get ready for bed around 8pm during the week and sleep a ton on the weekends.

Just reached 10 weeks today! I have been having a lot less nausea for the past week and a half, but still have no appetite and I get full super fast whenever I eat. I can't remember the last time I actually felt hungry.

My boobs are still super sore, but haven't grown too much (which is a bummer, bc I could definitely afford bigger ones! :winkwink:) and my abdomen is tender and feels like I've been doing sit-ups.

I bought a fetal heart monitor last week and have been able to hear the baby's hb, which is AMAZING and so reassuring. My next appt is a week from today, and I cannot wait to have the peace of mind that everything is okay.

Just reached 10 weeks today! I have been having a lot less nausea for the past week and a half, but still have no appetite and I get full super fast whenever I eat. I can't remember the last time I actually felt hungry.

My boobs are still super sore, but haven't grown too much (which is a bummer, bc I could definitely afford bigger ones! :winkwink:) and my abdomen is tender and feels like I've been doing sit-ups.

I bought a fetal heart monitor last week and have been able to hear the baby's hb, which is AMAZING and so reassuring. My next appt is a week from today, and I cannot wait to have the peace of mind that everything is okay.

I also just got a fetal doppler a couple of days ago. I think I am finding the hb, but I have to put a lot of pressure on the wand to pick it up. Have you had to do the same?

It takes me awhile to find it! It's tough to differentiate between the placenta, my own hb, and the baby :wacko:

I usually locate it far down (like an inch above my bikini line) and find it's easier to get if I have eaten a couple of hours before. Sometimes I still get confused as to what I am hearing, so I make my husband listen to confirm (he's a doc, so he knows which sound is which.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->