How are you feeling at 29/30 weeks

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Expecting 2nd end of feb and already have a 2 year old. With my first I felt great the entire pregnancy but this time round it is very different. My placenta is at the back and I am finding movements very painful and am generally just uncomfortable. I do not feel like I can go another 10-11 weeks. I feel now how I did in the last week of pregnancy with my first! How is everyone else feeling?

That's exactly how I felt at your stage. I also had a very easy first pregnancy, I was running round shopping on my due date! This time is totally different, I'm constantly tired, I have no energy at all, and I can't walk for longer than five minutes without feeling my back is going to snap.

I'm wondering If it's anything to do with the fact that we have toddlers to look after this time round.

I know what you mean about painful movements!
My little man is sat with his feet wedged nicely in my bladder, his back facing outwards & head in my stomach. My Bump is so tight it's painful, I feel I'm constantly going to wee every time he wakes up and the indigestion is unbearable and making me vomit.
I'm hoping being busy with Christmas over the next few weeks makes things seem to go a bit quicker.

Although I don't have a toddler to look after so maybe I'm just moaning haha!

My back is so stiff and sore. I've been seeing a chiropractor because of SI joint dysfunction. I don't know if I'd be walking without their help.

My baby is still breech and he kicks my bladder and cervix pretty hard. I'm not sure if that's causing the pain I feel- but sometimes his movements feel so sharp! I have to wear a pad all times because, though I can't feel it, I'm peeing a bit all day. My diaphragm/rib muscles hurt a lot at night right now. Also, If I lay on my back, my head starts to really hurt. And I have recently developed a few small stretch marks on my left breast.

I am the most constipated alive person ever, I think.

I swing back and forth between exhausted and energetic. Seems to go two days up, two days down. My mood is a bit more level though! So, that's good.

I know it all sounds horrible lined up like that- but I don't have all that -all the time -all at once... Usually.

This is my first pregnancy. It has been a little rough! I don't plan on chasing a toddler and being pregnant- ever. Never ever ever ever!!!! God bless those of you whom are doing just that!

I'm due the 27th Feb so 29 weeks today. This is my second and luckily haven't been too bad so far.

I'm sure that will change as the weeks get closer!

Hang in there, not long to go now! x

I am the other way round, had a really difficult time with my first but feeling great this time round. good luck you all xx

I'm feeling very tired and I have SPD so my pelvis is agony! I had SPD with DD though so I was expecting it again. I didn't notice tiredness like this first time around, but by this point in my pregnancy with DD I had left work and was a lady of leisure and now I'm a SAHM and running around after a toddler all day! :haha:

I'm almost 31 weeks, and feel pretty good, other than being tired. I'm also a stay at home wife, with no kids, and barely anything to do lol.

Baby was turned upside down for a couple days - gave me relief from the down low kicking, and just more nudges on the ribs and stomach - but heartburn and stomach acid coming up - not fun. He is back to kicking me down low again today... - Yes I wear a cloth pad all the time now - because I seem to also pee out a bit throughout the day - I am assuming this is because he keeps kicking the bladder and cervix!

I realized last night that I couldn't do a bunch of things - and things I could do - I had to take it slow. So very frustrating! I work all day at a desk job, and when I get home, I am soo tired! Work keeps asking when I am going til - and I replied to my due date - but sometimes I have to wonder if I can last that long - but that is the goal!

40 weeks on Wednesday and I've felt great. Sorry!!! But it is my first, so maybe the not having to run around after a toddler thing is part of it :) I've had a great pregnancy. Did have a very big bleed early on so thing I got all my stress out in one go...

I feel horrible. This is my first and I'm barely working. But I'm in pain at all times, and it doesn't help that my husband doesn't understand at ALL.

I'm tired. Always hungry but battling heartburn (Zantac has helped). SPD, so pelvis/hips/tailbone always hurting. Sitting too long hurts my tailbone. Standing and walking hurts my feet and gives me tons of BH contractions so I feel stiff. Sleeping- haven't slept thru the night once since the day I found out I was pregnant, always have to pee and not a lot comes out, but it's just the baby, not a UTI. Restless legs at night, and random anxiety and heart palpitations which just annoys me.

I'm having such a healthy pregnancy which I am grateful for, but for me, each trimester has gotten progressively more difficult (first was a breeze) and I just want to lay in bed until the end of February. I'm done.

Expecting 2nd end of feb and already have a 2 year old. With my first I felt great the entire pregnancy but this time round it is very different. My placenta is at the back and I am finding movements very painful and am generally just uncomfortable. I do not feel like I can go another 10-11 weeks. I feel now how I did in the last week of pregnancy with my first! How is everyone else feeling?

That's exactly how I feel. I'm 28.5 weeks and I feel like I did the last month with my daughter. I also wonder how I will make it to March. I can barely walk at this point. After 15 minutes there's just too much pressure. With DD I walked 45 mins a day until 40 weeks. And I have this constant crotch/pelvic pain. Ugh!

With my first i felt pretty awesome the entire pregnancy. With my second i did pretty well until the last few weeks, and with this one (3rd) i have felt horrid the entire pregnancy. I have a 14 month old to chase around, no energy, and i hurt everywhere. I'm miserable and my house is an absolute mess. :'(

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and am feeling ok at the moment! I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy as much as my first because I seem to have had more 'issues' this time around (had spotting for first 16 weeks same as with first but also nausea this time and since have had shingles, fell over and needed anti-D, DD kicked me so another hospital trip for anti-D, had to have glucose tolerance test, can't sleep because baby comes alive at night and because my hips hurt, tired all the time, burning in skin on bump, etc.).

I didn't have any additional appointments first time and no problems so it felt much easier. I'm also a SAHM to a 2 year old so maybe that makes all the difference? I found it so much easier to go to work and sit at a desk all day! :sleep: Shouldn't complain though, these are all very minor niggles and at least baby and I are both healthy! :thumbup:

Glad I'm not the only one... I feel like absolute crap. I've been off work for about 8 weeks now due to a tailbone injury. The first month off I had energy, did crafts and baking, put baby's clothes away etc. Now I can hardly function..
The smallest task feels HUGE, and I end up just watching TV and procrastinating most tasks. Which in turn makes me feel bad about myself because I feel so lazy and if I'm not working I should at least have a spotless house!

:cry:

I feel for all you ladies. Sending good vibes your way.
this is #3 for me and I'm just about done but each of my pregnancies were progressively more difficult as well.
if only men could experience it once! My dh thinks he's dying when he has a head cold!! How the heck would he manage these pains and nausea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->