How are you going to keep babys room cool this summer?

BethK

Reaction score
My LO will be 1 in May, I remember last year just after we had her the temperature in her room went up to 28!

We're starting to wonder how we're going to keep it cool and want to be prepared.

We have Flatcats mesh at her window to stop the cats jumping in (the conservatory roof is under her window and the cats use that as an easy way in during the summer).

We could have her window open but have a playground out the back and we do get noisy kids out there late in the summer. LO goes to bed at 7 :(

do you have a fan or air con? I think air con might make it too cold or be too noisy. Then again is having a fan on all night a fire hazard?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Xxx

I used a fan this year. I'm paranoid about foxes :lol:
I think I might buy an air con unit, I'm not sure really! I'm still focused on keeping her warm!

I'm paranoid about foxes too as we have fields out the back. Hoping the flat cat mesh would prevent them. Maybe I'll buy a safety latch for LO's window so it can't be opened too far.

I don't even have fields anywhere near me, but my mum lives round the corner and saw one in her garden last week :wacko:

They do say that you see more foxes in towns and cities now than you do in the country! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->