How blooming Rude!

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
So, I had to send i my PT request to work, which I did and I emailed it in to my Manager to review first. Now, I sent it last Monday, and in the email I also asked him about pay rises - as we usually get one yearly - just a measly 1% but hey ho. Well, I did not even get an email back to say he got my form!

I couldn't get hold of him and only found out he did get it by asking my colleague to check!

Since I started matty leave they have restructured, and the person who was my colleague and a senior (no responsibility, just a title) is now MY team leader. Same with the other half of the team - we were 2 product lines, became 1 and now 2 again... They have also taken on 3 new members of staff - one is my cover but will be kept on.
I have been there 6 years this year and not been made a senior, despite it being said they wanted us all to be seniors within a year.....and now chances are that There isn't even a pay rise, despite these 2 folk being made team leaders and being given GENEROUS pay rises for their new positions.

I hate how the minute you have kids you get passed over for things. Its not even about working all the hours under the sun as one of the new team leaders doesn't do any over time - yet mine is there 6am till 10pm some days! And to be honest, How she got made it I never know as she used to sit watching 24 on her IPAD whilst at work, when she was meant to be working!!!
Yet I keep getting over looked. Desperately looking for a new job so that I can tell them to do one............I've been there 6 years...........the only person who has been there longer has been there 16 years! Everyone else has been there 4 years or less........but they are brown nosers :(.

That's ridiculous hun! :(
Sounds just like my place of work though tbh, although I think its to be expected for me as I work in social care!

Hope you can find a new job or get it sorted! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"