How can I boost my energy levels

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Gosh someone said subsequent pregnancies get harder! They were right :( I could nap all day literally feel like I'm dragging myself along all day.... Someone help what can I take? I've tried all the fruits and veg like spinach and kiwi but nothing works this fatuige is unreal xx

Hey!
I wish I was typing something that would be helpful, but unfortunately I’m in the same boat :( I just don’t have the energy to do anything it’s driving me mad!!
Xx

Hey!
I wish I was typing something that would be helpful, but unfortunately I’m in the same boat :( I just don’t have the energy to do anything it’s driving me mad!!
Xx

Argh thought the second trim got easier haha I hope you're okay xx

Same boat here also I've been exhausted since I found out I was pregnant! Well surprisingly as of today well tonight I have bags of energy I've hinched my house top to bottom and the kids only been in bed 45 minutes, packed lunches already made and fresh school uniform in the tumble.... this isn't me!!! I've been a zombie for weeks and weeks now! I think the 2nd tri feeling is almost here!!! Well praying it stays!

Same boat here also I've been exhausted since I found out I was pregnant! Well surprisingly as of today well tonight I have bags of energy I've hinched my house top to bottom and the kids only been in bed 45 minutes, packed lunches already made and fresh school uniform in the tumble.... this isn't me!!! I've been a zombie for weeks and weeks now! I think the 2nd tri feeling is almost here!!! Well praying it stays!

I’m so jealous your hinching, I wish I was! I’m just Cleaning enough that it doesn’t drive me crazy haha

I’m so jealous your hinching, I wish I was! I’m just Cleaning enough that it doesn’t drive me crazy haha

Officially crashed, now I'm exhausted and could sleep for 2 weeks hahaha that will probably be the only hinching happening for a while, I'll probably go back to being zombified tomorrow hahaha x

I was the same at the beginning, I had no energy, was so tired and just ate a ton of carbs. At about 11 weeks, I finally got more ambition to do stuff and could eat more healthy foods. There are still some days I am exhausted that I can’t wait for bed that night but I think that’s usually because I didn’t get a good nights sleep so by the middle of the day I’m already pooped!! Hopefully for you, it gets better as well closer to the second trimester!

I read another post about someone taking B6 and she said it seemed to help. I haven't yet but I plan on asking about it at my next appointment!

I'm 18+2 and I feel drained and tired. Some days I will have a little energy but it soon goes after a few hours and I'm all achey and just pooped.
I do have cholestasis of pregnancy tho which is a liver condition so I dont know if it's that making me feel tired.
But I'm on medication for that so its probably just the fact I'm getting bigger and not sleeping the best because it's hard to get comfortable.

I really found from about 9 weeks onwards the tiredness was intense. Its totally normol to feel exhausted in early pregnancy hon. Hopefully when u get to 14 weeks and in the 2nd tri the tiredness will lift and u will start to feel human again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->