How can I ccure constipation?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I'm suffering really badly, pains everywhere around my tummy... thought it was to do with the baby but I think it might be constipation.

Does anyone know the best way to get rid of it? I eat soooo much fruit and veg, but I'm coeliac so I can't have bran or wholemeal bread.

I was wondering if laxatives are safe but all I can find online is it says to onsult your doctor.

Any advice please? :)

I am coliac also and use pure orange. Other than that you can get fybogel off the doc its a natraural fibre drink thats gluten free I was on that for years as same as you , it can be took during pregnancy. . rotten stuff but works.

There are cereals though that claim to have fibre in them like sun mesa flakes, there are two one is gluten and wheat free and other is just wheat free, stay away from the just wheat free one as its not for coaliacs.

milk mans OJ works for me! its like laxative lol

I used fibresure when I was having this issue not sure if you are allowed it. Its just powder you add to water (tasteless) and it soon gets you going. Gives you a bit of wind though lol but worth it!

this is real fat of me, but I put a tiny bit of oil in everything i cook. So no dry frying allowed! hehehe
that gave me nice slippy poops when i had a case of the butt sahara *haha*
xx

Fybogel got me going again when I needed it, like Dragonfly says it is rank but it works!

My dr prescribed me lactulose and a lil bit of that and I was going within 5mins..!
You can buy it too, doesn't need to be prescribed by docs.

A lot of times dehydration causes constipation too. Maybe up how much water you're drinking and see if helps your digestive tract start working again

Great now I am constipated and wont drink the fybogel as it made me puke in the first tri to much.

Oj makes me gassy! cant win when you cant eat wheat and fibre things ! so unfarr!

As Rae suggested, lots of water. I have been drinking loads of water since I got pregnant and haven't been constipated. I've read that laxatives aren't recommended but you can use stool softeners.

My dr prescribed me lactulose and a lil bit of that and I was going within 5mins..!
You can buy it too, doesn't need to be prescribed by docs.

i had this after i had jack and it defo makes u go x

fybogel fybogel fybogel fybogel fybogel fybogel!!

It's amazing stuff and as it's natural then it works really well and you can have it too. I am diabetic so have to watch what I eat for different reason and have been using this at keast once a week and it is bliss lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->