How common are false negatives @ 8-9 DPO

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Countdowntopregnancy says that for ClearBlue Plus @probability at 8dpo is 67% false negative and 9dpo is 34% false negative based on 1000+ women that were indeed preggie

Anyone else get bfn 8-9dpo with CB+ but then Bfp in next few days?

With my daughter I had negatives on 8 and 9dpo and a positive on 10dpo and it was a very faint positive.

pretty common. i got a + with my son at 8 dpo, but looking back, i probably was 10 dpo.

i started taking CB+ and frer at 8 dpo this time, and I finally got a faint + on a frer at 10 dpo. i was probably implanting at 8 dpo! There's still PLENTY of time!

I think positives at 8dpo are very uncommon. Most seem to get it at 10 dpo

I tested from 7dpo and didn't get my bfp until 13dpo!!

Like the others said ^^^^ it all depends one when the egg implants is when you will get your :bfp: Implantation happens between 6-12DPO, and then takes 3-4 days after to see a clear :bfp: So loads of time!!

I got a squinter of a line at 8dpo on a wondfo and bfn on the clearblue digital. The clearblue didn't show positive until 10-11dpo. Good luck!

False negatives at 8-9 DPO are very common for me , never had a BFP before 10dpo at the earliest, more common for me is 13dpo. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->