How did soy isoflavones affect your Ovulation day?

livinginhope1

Reaction score
Hi ladies I ovulate regularly, however its happening later every cycle thus my cycles are getting longer. My doctor said not to worry about it. I am going to try Soy Isoflavones this month to see what happens. What has the experiences been for the ladies who tried it?

1st day AF - Oct 14, cycle length 32, O day 22, DPO 10
1st day AF - Nov 15, cycle length 34, O day 25, DPO 9
1st day AF -Dec 19, cycle length 38, O day 36, DPO 12

This is my first month trying it and it brought my Ovulation day forward by 2 days to cd19. I also got stronger Ovulation pains around that time as well.

Hope it helps you x

I took my on the days I use to take clomid on so 3-7 with the following amounts:
cd3 - 120mg
cd4 - 160mg
cd5-7 - 200mg

This cycle I'm going to use 200mg on days 3-7 and see what happens.

Have you ever had clomid before?

ps - they say about 100mg of soy is the same as 50mg of clomid apparently!

xxx

I never used Clomid, my Gyn wanted me to use it for IUI, then we found out we had MFI and he suggested a fertility clinic to do ICSI in Barbados.
My husband is in school full time in the USA and i quit my job to be with him so we have to try naturally until he is finished with school and we can afford to try ICSI.

I ovulate regularly on CD 17/18 so I took soy for a couple of cycles and it brought my OV day forward by 2/3 days. The first cycle it brought it forward to CD 15 and the 2nd to CD 14. I didn't take them this month as I needed to keep AF away as long as possible for a papsmear appointment but if I'm not PG I'm definately going back on them next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->