How did u all tell your partners?

hani85

Reaction score
We currently in tww for #3. and I was just thinking how I would tell hubby if BFP
With previous two I just asked him to close his eyes and handed the test over both times.
looking other ideas on how to tell him. TIA

I found out I was pregnant in the week before Christmas so my early reveals were all Christmassy. I done the test and got the BFP in the morning while DH was at work. I went to a card shop and bought a "Merry Christmas Daddy" card. I had it all sealed up and ready to hand over when he came home from work that evening - he loved it! x

I found out I was pregnant in the week before Christmas so my early reveals were all Christmassy. I done the test and got the BFP in the morning while DH was at work. I went to a card shop and bought a "Merry Christmas Daddy" card. I had it all sealed up and ready to hand over when he came home from work that evening - he loved it! x

ahhh that's lovely now wishing was fathers day soon so can get him a "present"

When TTC i kept thinking of all these ideas but because we were trying for so long as soon as I saw 2 lines i grabbed my partner into the bedroom and showed him the test while shaking

I got my BFP while DH was away at work, waiting for him to come home was one of the longest weeks of my life! When I picked him up from the airport I gave him a little gift bag, he opened the card inside which read 'Status Update: PREGNANT!' inside the gift bag was a positive test and two cute little onesies!

His first reaction was "who is? you is?", poor guy had been travelling for over 12 hours, it took a while to sink in :haha:

I wish I had done something that would have been a surprise. Instead I woke him up at 4am after I took the test to show him and ask if it looked right. The first time I did this (with our son) he wasn't too happy as it was a total shock. This time though he was happy.

I took my test at work and sent him the two lines he was like babe what does it mean? Haha..U wouldn't believe we have two other kids. I then sent him the digital and he couldnt ask me what that ment as it's clear as day :) xx

I had so many ideas but when it happened, I was so shocked that I burst in to tears and my partner could hear so he was like "Oh my god, are you happy? Is it good news?". Oops!

well i remember it was a saturday and i was leaving my boyfriend's house after long hours of playing video games with him and his older brother. at 4pm i took a test because my PMS symptoms werent my normal PMS symptoms that i almost always have and the three tests showed two lines. i texted him and said "love, my 3 pregnancy tests came up with two lines and he didnt really believe me(he didnt know what two lines meant to be honest) until i picture messaged him all three tests lined up and the instructions on the package of the tests that showed a diagram of a positive test lol. shortly afterward, he was crying when we talked over the phone because he always wanted to be a dad.

When TTC i kept thinking of all these ideas but because we were trying for so long as soon as I saw 2 lines i grabbed my partner into the bedroom and showed him the test while shaking

Yep, this was me when I found out this time! I told myself I'd wait and do something cute, but I was so shocked and so overwhelmed that I dragged him into the bathroom and shoved the test in his face. :lol:

I found out at 5 am but I held it in and gave my DH a gift bag with 3 different positive tests, a little tiny bear, and a onesie.

He took the tests out of the bag first. Since we had been trying a while, he thought I'd bought more "pregnancy stuff" for us to try. He said "yay pregnancy stuff!" I said, "what does it say?" he read the label of one of the tests and said, "ugh, wonfo" :dohh: I said "what does the other test say? (it was a digital that said pregnant 1-2). Then he said "wait you're pregnant?!, I DID IT!!!" and dropped all the tests on the floor.

He was excited about the baby, but mostly excited because we finally "did it" hahaha.. it was adorable. I have it on video. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->